3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxxim1891 23.11.21 11:11 pm

Sound issues in the game (Armored Warfare)

When viewed from the third person, in addition to the sound of the tank, there is some kind of crackling (crackling sound), from the first person all the rules, not any crackling. All other sounds are normal. Who has met such a person?
PS It started recently, after another update.
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 23.11.21

Everything is normal with sound. Try to update the sound card driver.

N
Norton 23.11.21

The last driver, the same trouble with the sound, and closer to the end of the battle the crackling is heard more strongly.

R
R_D_V 23.11.21

These are the bugs of the last patch, many have this. They will probably fix it in the next)

D
Drktmplr 23.11.21

That's right, there is even a crack, on the built-in even on a discrete one !!!
And before that, before the battle, the dopa jumped as they wanted, then a large first-aid kit would appear, then a fire extinguisher, something else, and it was impossible to use them !!!

m
mister611 23.11.21

Guys, maybe this is related to a certain axis? In any case, on Win10 with discrete sound, there is no crackling or other bugs with sound.

o
oplk 23.11.21

the sound in the game is sometimes muffled then it increases what's the problem?

S
SpitefulCotE 23.11.21

Don't you confuse this crackling with when you catch a splash and the tank rattles like a bucket of bolts? By the way, the sound of the shot sometimes disappears when I sit for a long time in the session, I have to restart the game.