3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mercury32244 23.11.21 11:11 pm

How do you actually improve Bianca? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I read on the forums that you need to remove from the character and improve it in Skyhold, but no one wrote, why remove it and who exactly in Skyhold will improve it ... So who should carry it to improve it? The handle of the sight and so on is understandable, but explain why to shoot? and Where exactly in Skyhold to do this?
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mercury32244 23.11.21

So everything was done in the shelter before skyhold, what is the difference? And where can you find / buy a good upgrade?

m
mercury32244 23.11.21

XBoy360
Don't you know how to break the fragments?

m
mercury32244 23.11.21

Three
XBoy360 I did not find a trainer for fragments to open doors

N
Nikel2 23.11.21

mercury32244
Can't you find it yourself?

m
mercury32244 23.11.21

Nikel2
It is possible, but now I understand that it is not in vain that they say that they have spoiled the game with tasks, such as-find-bring. It distracts from the main plot, but you can't ignore it either, since you can't go further until you pump. And so we started holrosh with dragon age origin

H
Hirok 23.11.21

Blacksmith - weapon upgrade.
Lord, you would also ask how to create a character ...

L
LightHOwUSE 23.11.21

mercury32244
And this is how we started out with dragon age origin
So we started well, really. At each location there were the same skirmishes, the same chests, the same scrolls, the same letters, the same summons of spirits, the same stones. True, here it is an order of magnitude more beautifully drawn and the combat is more vigorous. The rest is practically one-on-one here. Somewhere more, somewhere less. Unless the commandant can be safely sent nafig)

m
mercury32244 23.11.21

LightHOwUSE I
strongly disagree, only the graphics have gotten better. The combat system and battle tactics are pretty inferior. By the way, the developers themselves admitted that they screwed up with the combat system. And yes, in the first part, there have never been so many gatherings of all kinds of herbs. So there are a lot of minuses in the game besides the plot.

L
LightHOwUSE 23.11.21

mercury32244
And nothing that absolutely all herbs can be:
1. Buy from merchants;
2. Send to collect at the team rate;
3. Plant in the garden and do not fool your head at all;
4. Collect in a test purchase by influence.

The same goes for stones. For an amazing two-handed sword, about 18-24 pieces of good material are enough. You can assemble them yourself without any problems, given that up to 8 pieces fall out of one masonry. Or just collect for a couple of team tasks.

I collected herbarium and stones without any problems. They are very conveniently located. During the run, or the battle - it is not difficult to collect them. There is even a slight hamster charm in this.

PS on combat - the warrior in the first part did not even have a block. In DAO, a warrior has 9 strikes (+3 passive). There is no less here. In DAI they made a semi-slasher, and made the tactics not textual, but in-game. Where you can pause and much faster than in the first - decide which blow will be the first, which magician and which spell, and in what sequence. And in the DAO, someone apparently liked to dig into this percentage bullshit. In fact, this is complete crap. Because it absolutely deprives you of the feeling of a battlefield. And besides, you still have to use a pause, because at high complexity all these settings lose their relevance after a couple of battles) There, this system was cumbersome and crooked.

And about sidequests - as I said - DAI is DAO, only the scale is much larger, and exactly the same - there is no particular obligation. There are little things that have been removed, but also added a lot, the same Astariums. Moreover, atmospheric trifles, both in music and in performance. Apparently, I just enjoy exploring the terrain more than reading tactics)

m
mercury32244 23.11.21

LightHOwUSE
Since you are so good at this game, CAN YOU HELP ME? In general, this is the case. I got to Skyhold and each Persian got one leveling branch, but the main character in this branch has only two parameters, although there should be more. Can you tell me how to open the rest of the parameters in the new eyelid of pumping from the main character?

L
LightHOwUSE 23.11.21

mercury32244 I
don't remember perfectly . I played half a year ago for the last time) I remember that you can open new skill branches. To do this, you need to enlist from the masters who will appear in Skyhold later, they will give quests to collect resources. A few rare herbs, stones and things (which are removed from corpses in certain locations).

Here is the guide https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/specializacii_v_dragon_age_inquisition_by_andreev_games_mail_ru/