3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pril balsam 23.11.21 11:11 pm

Will quests be overwhelmed or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And if I am in No Man's Land / Velen / Novigrad, then I can go to Skwelling, the quests will not be lost? Or go to Kaer Morhen? And then they have tasks of level 10, and I’m already at 15. If I go to level 16, then for tasks of level 10 they will give very few points, which I don’t want.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
San226 23.11.21

Quests will not be lost for sure. You also don't need to worry about leveling, whether you will go through quests in accordance with your level of pumping or not, in the end you will end the game with about the same experience, do not worry. The only thing is, if you take complex quests, designed for a high level of pumping, then after returning to the quests from the main storyline, they will seem easy ... He himself did not leave the location during the passage until the complete cleanup.

The principle is this: If the level of the quest (enemy) is white, you get reduced experience. A green level indicator means the quest (enemy) is close to Geralt's level, and you get a normal amount of experience. The quest (enemy) of the red level is much higher than Geralt, its completion allows you to get an increased amount of experience. If the level is indicated by skulls, and not by quantity, you can get much more experience, but as practice has shown, this is certain death (personally, I was able to defeat only one enemy with skulls, it was a griffin, and I suffered a lot, but how long did I kill ...)

I
Ivanych 23.11.21

Surely, Geralt would be very surprised if he made a trip to Skwelling ...
Blah, where are we going ...

O
Old_Nick 23.11.21

Evgeny Batanov "... Each additional quest has a certain time to complete it, ...."
Nonsense
San226 "... The quest (enemy) of the red level is much higher than Herald, its passage allows you to get an increased amount of experience. the level is indicated by skulls, not by quantity, you can get a lot more experience .... "
This is not so.
Without mods, in the default game (not in DLC content) for the "red" quest - the same 5% of experience from the default as for the "gray"
Increased experience can be obtained only in DLC content, and only on quests, but no more than 150 % of default. (for the level of superiority of the river. level of the quest over the level of GG - + 16%, but only up to 3).

Red enemies (regardless of level) both in default and in DLC - only full experience.

L
LoKKi_SKY 23.11.21

Oh my God .... "Skwelling", Herald .... PPC ... Well, it's not difficult to write correctly))) My eyes are bleeding !!!

P
Pril balsam 23.11.21

That is, back and forth across the entire map, performing different tasks, you can run? Without the consequences of failing quests?

Completed the gray level 7 quest, was "Uncle", guarded the circle from enemies. Got 2 experience points.
Is that a lot?

Surely, Geralt would be very surprised if he made a trip to Skwelling ...
But what is it? Well, I was wrong, I wrote from memory

O
Old_Nick 23.11.21

Cheryl "... That is, back and forth all over the map, performing various tasks, you can run? Without the consequences of failing quests? ..."
Before defending the CM - yes.
The only conflict that I know is on Skeliga, more precisely on the Faroe Islands;), it is better to get there before the start of Lambert's quest ("Unraveling the ball"). Then there will be one more side - "Flesh for Sale". If you start an investigation for Lambert, she will be rubbed. But there is nothing special about it, so - a small side quest, does not affect anything.
"... Completed the gray level 7 quest, ..... Got 2 experience points ...."
Well, yes: "gray zone" = 5% of the "assigned" experience, it could be 40;)
Strict IMHO: "color the differentiation of "quests," in an open world game, is a very unfortunate decision.
Therefore - I play with the mod for the "full experience" http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/820/

P
Pril balsam 23.11.21

Old_Nick
Strict IMHO: "color differentiation" of quests, in an open world game - a very unfortunate decision.
Yeah, level binding is very inconvenient.

Then there will be one more side - "Flesh for Sale".
Eh, I didn't know. Already started Lambert's quest.
And by the way, I'm confusing something, but didn't Lambert even die in the Witcher-1?

I play with a mod for "full experience"
I don't like mods, so I always play with a clean game.

P
Playersaharan 23.11.21

Cheryl
In the first part, Leo died, a newcomer-witcher who has not yet gone through the mutation

P
Pril balsam 23.11.21

And I have here the quest "Gangs of Novigrad" filled up. I began to do quests from the 4th bandit world, find the Bastard, there was a conversation in the bathhouse, then I was engaged in other quests, walked the length and breadth of Skellige, then returned to Novigrad, performed all sorts of tasks for these bandits, then talked to Roche, and immediately a bunch of tasks fanned out popped up, including the quest "Gangs of Novigrad", and immediately it was failed.

And ,,, even among these tasks then I found out "to talk to Cleaver", came to him, but he did not say anything.

Maybe you need to complete the quests in a certain order? For example, from the bottom up from the list of "major"?