3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferz777 23.11.21 11:11 pm

L / S Ratio (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What does this mean? U / S 0.41, 8.20 and other values?
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hamw 23.11.21

Kills Deaths

A
Anomel Suna 23.11.21

How many people have you killed (not bots) / how many times have you been killed by other players (not bots)

For example: you have killed 100 people, and you yourself have been killed 5 times. The y / s ratio will be equal to 20.0

T
Thorgal 23.11.21

And what does this affect, besides statistics?

F
FoggyStar 23.11.21

No matter what.

F
Ferz777 23.11.21

It turns out that here you can wind up the ratio through a friend?

v
victorzh 23.11.21

Ferz777
Well, if your friend doesn’t feel sorry for his DC, then of course you can wind up, because by increasing your U / S, you will squander it. And if later, in gratitude, you decide to pull it up, you will lose yours back.

Also, keep in mind this: other players, when they see high D / S, expect excellent combat skills from you. Where it leads? To the fact that other players will create situations for you so that you can show your fighting skills in action. In other words, you will regularly get mixed up under the slogan "prove that you are cool." If you are an empty place in terms of combat, but with a winding U / S ratio, think for yourself how much fun you will have in open sessions.

v
vatsonification 23.11.21

Ferz777 is
not the right approach, if you cover each other, then "wind up" the ratio of U / S both

n
nat.mih 23.11.21

It's funny, but the U / S is common on both Persians.
With cheaters and cheating missions (where you can fill up a bunch of unarmed people on a tank), this parameter has lost its meaning. U / S now does not show the level of skill, but it gives out the most malicious violators well. Especially those who love to blame the people in godfashion.

n
nonakukifu 23.11.21

nat.mih
yeah, you see the player knocks you down and knocks you down, I look at y / s, there is 3.50 for example, you can safely not suffer and score on him

n
nat.mih 23.11.21

DeLaKoren Were encountered
with U / S 40. Many cheaters who went over U / S realized that with such a high performance they immediately begin to spread rot and send reports. They just ask their friends to kill them in order to equalize this indicator. So that cunning scammers have it normal. Now the U / S can only show the stupidity and shortsightedness of the cheating players.

M
MiGamer86 23.11.21

Are the kills of NPC enemies not included in this statistic?

v
vatsonification 23.11.21

MiGamer86
not included

When you start a quick firefight, you are connected by default to players of your equal skill level. So if your command line matches your skill level, you will get the most out of the game as you play against equal opponents.
PS The biggest honest y / s that I have seen - a little more than 3 (very skillful guys, I felt it the hard way). 4 or 5 may be for those who like to attack unarmed, drive around in a tank, kurum, fighter, and when a transport is destroyed, enter the passive until a new one is called.

v
victorzh 23.11.21

vatsonification
After the shootout with you, where I just didn’t have time to get to my feet, I’m even afraid to imagine the level of these guys with a DC level of more than 3 :))

n
nonakukifu 23.11.21

victorzh
usually such guys are also first-class trolls, they begin to carry all sorts of crap to my address, like you are a sucker in life, come to me, I will smash your face, some even wrote me their address right down to the apartment number and surname .. and for some reason all the same it seems that many people with such u / s with cheats, for me a skill player is about 1.50 to 1.20 y / s, then some unkillable fast moving supermen who could be killed only 2-3 times and then from a bazooka, while I have already been killed 20 times in such a period of time. My y / s 1.86, I couldn't do it below, and I'm not trying too hard.

n
nat.mih 23.11.21

vatsonification
I saw one dude in the game a long time ago. His U / S was more than five. I decided to watch for fun. It turned out to be a rare maniac. This dude climbed the tallest buildings and shot everyone with a sniper rifle. He was not too lazy to stand there literally for hours and wait for the next victim ...
DeLaKoren
victorzh
I do not really believe in the "direct hands of skilled snipers", knowing what cheats are capable of. With certain settings, cheaters do not even need to aim or click the mouse, the bullets themselves fly like homing missiles and kill anyone on the screen (even in the farthest corner, even if the victim is on the side or behind his back, but is visible out of the corner of his eye). Moreover, only the cheater himself sees such an intricate flight of bullets, for the rest it is just a bang ... and another corpse. The victim cannot even understand where the shot came from and dies as soon as he is revived, if he is still in the transmitted visibility of the cheater. If the cheater also tweaks the damage multiplier, he will bang with one shot from any weapon. Well, if he puts it “without reloading,” he will be able to do it without pauses, he will even shoot from an RPG like a machine gun. About godmod, fast running, super jumps, etc. it is possible not to speak.
Particularly cunning, mowing for honest players, they set up so that the bullets flew only when the victim hits the crosshair. All they have to do is move the mouse to the place on the screen where the victim is hiding, and the cheat will shoot himself in the head as soon as the victim hits the crosshair for at least a second. Sometimes the cheater will even click the mouse to make a couple of shots past. Such sly ones usually run without godmod, and you can manage to fill them up from an RPG before dying.

R
RoLeV 23.11.21

nat.mih
This is called Trigger (or Aimbot, not a cheater, so I won't tell you how these functions work in GTA). I saw one dude who calmly drove Kuruma and killed everyone on the go, and he had about 4 controllers, of course, a car with a GOD mod.

_
_DooM_ 23.11.21

nat.mih
I see you know a lot about cheats.
What else is there interesting?

n
nonakukifu 23.11.21

nat.mih
I managed to see one psycho with a 13/0 and he shouted for the whole session that everyone with less than 13 is a noob.

n
nat.mih 23.11.21

DeLaKoren Enough
idiots. I noticed for a long time that those who like to shout “you are new” in the chat almost always are themselves. The same rule works for those who shout “you are a cheater”. Any idiot with cheats feels like a great master, and the less brains, the more he boasts of his "skill". Real pros will just slap and go to kill others, and will not shout all kinds of garbage into the chat. It is better to put the voice chat on "friends" and not listen to these stupid shouts and swearing, the text chat can simply be ignored.
RoLeV
There is also Autokill. It doesn't matter what they call it, the fact is that it is pointless to play against such people honestly, it is impossible to beat them, and now there are 20 to 60% of such people in sessions. And many more with cheats keep quiet or temporarily do not use it while there is a wave of bans. Once the wave is over, sessions will again have 50 to 90% of cheaters.
_DooM_ The
interest in cheats is forced. They just began to annoy the gopniks in godmods, shouting all sorts of garbage and blowing up the entire session. If you are interested, then look for the info yourself. I'm not Google for you. I can only add that cheats from "interesting" come across viruses and rootkits that steal accounts in Steam. ))) This is the good part of the cheats, it's even funnier than the rockstar bans.