3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Default2 23.11.21 11:11 pm

Save (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I played all day, today I go in, all over again. What to do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flippy1801 23.11.21

this is a game bug like

I
Ivan-jon 23.11.21

this is a tablet bug. Windows though what? It works unstably on 10 and 8, even version 2

D
Default2 23.11.21

Ivan-jon
Windows 8th.

I
Ivan-jon 23.11.21

The emperor of PC games
Well, wait a little, with GTA 5 it happened too. The first few cracks did not work on 8. I
found a solution to some problems (there are no others yet), you can try them
- If the game starts in a white window and hangs, you need to change the time to (UTC + 8:00) Beijing, Hong Kong.
- If the game process appears and disappears after a couple of seconds, you need to go to the game folders and run mgsvtpp.exe through the administrator's rights.
- If the game starts in English, despite the fact that Russian is registered in 3DMGAME.ini, then just change the language in the game menu.

Y
Y5J 23.11.21

wolfpac
Can you name these missions? please)
29 this is
Spoiler where at the airport to fight off the skulls ???

P
Prebiotic 23.11.21

Press Win + R, or Start - Accessories - Run and write: lusrmgr.msc. In the "Users" line, right-click on the Administrator (it should have a down arrow, if there is none, then the method does not work), Properties and there uncheck the "Disable account" box. Try to get to the first save in the game and exit, it should work. You can also uncheck the "read-only" checkbox from the remote (X: ...: Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain 3DMGAME 3DMGAME) folder and apply it, but I didn't succeed, although everything is saved.

a
akter_ac 23.11.21

but what to do if Windows 7? played the same debt, but how did they kill it? I started it all over again