3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 23.11.21 11:11 pm

Garbage collection station (Fallout 4)

What does it give in general? I built it, approached it, but you can't interact with it in any way.
8 Comments
Sort by:
a
astrozombie 23.11.21

a homeless person should be assigned to work on it. probably he will slowly collect trash instead of you

V
Vindly 23.11.21

smaizy
When disassembling more parts

A
AndrewNewAge 23.11.21

Is one enough? Or the more the better?

M
Marionetco 23.11.21

AndrewNewAge is
also interesting, I built five of them, kind of imperceptibly like that!

S
SteoneS 23.11.21

Marionetco
residents must be appointed to them.

M
Marionetco 23.11.21

SteoneS
yes the trick is that it doesn't work properly! If they were these five homeless people, collecting garbage in a normal volume is another matter, but I didn't see the difference, I just carry the whole swag! and these parasites only devour and whine constantly! frenzied innovation to be honest! all this modders still have to rule for a long time!

H
Hey-how-you-there 23.11.21

Marionetco
In kind. 3 people have to collect trash. The case is stirring. like a dead macaque. Additional parts when disassembling? Can you tell me more about where and when? And then, like no water nostril. In short ..... and not censorship.

Additional info. I watched the video. In short, it's all bullshit. These things give a current effect if you are traveling in a fellowship. Apparently, resources are collected "out of thin air". but not yet known. This issue is not covered in the video.

k
kolaha 23.11.21

Works. Easy to check. In two villages you put three people, a water pump and three mutafruits. Now build two Garbage Collection Stations in one of them and assign two people to them there (the third is busy on mutafrcuts). Now take all the things from the Workshops somewhere and leave them for a few days. Then you will see that the workers have brought you several trash items, and the water and fruit will be the same.