3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choupette 23.11.21 11:11 pm

Midges under the screen - real or a virus ???

Here's the deal, one more park on my computer; About a week ago, I was surprised to find UNDER the screen crawling either midges (2 pieces) or flea beetles .. just some kind of glitch! But they have been crawling from corner to corner since 10 days, so you look soon and will start to multiply: q

Question: are these real animals or hacker bacteria / virus? so I cleaned for a virus, eliminated everything, except for this couple of twixes)) people, what to do
84 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 23.11.21

When you mark them, immediately press the Print Screen button. Well, then insert it into the Paint and see when the "gnats" are slightly shifted. If they are displayed in the picture in the place where they were at the moment when you pressed Print Screen, then this is something programmatic. But these are purely my thoughts :)

Z
Zander_driver 23.11.21

IMHO - some kind of monitor failure.

c
choupette 23.11.21

Thanks for the advice; I did print screen ... but no, it didn't work. So really under the screen ??? to rubbish :( It turns out not a malfunction of the monitor. What do the guys do?

m
megabate 23.11.21

Can you take a picture?

D
Disped 23.11.21

It would be interesting to look at the midges)) The virus burst into life)). Theoretically, given the principle of the construction of the monitor, they can easily get there. And what is the monitor? Like me or normal? (in the sense of an LCD or with an electron tube and a huge size)

-
--- ILLIDAN --- 23.11.21

Ehmm .... nifiga gnats are cool. Give me a photo. )))

And if the real ones use Raid. Spray around the monitor and they will die. )))

D
Demon_Dimon 23.11.21

And if they die and the corpses remain on the screen ... you can't remove them with a rag.

Better to let them climb out.

S
SLIma4ok 23.11.21

Lay out the screen

-
--- ILLIDAN --- 23.11.21

Give me a photo. Interesting to see. And the corpses must fall down and they will not be seen. I think so )))

S
Scorpiоn 23.11.21

XDD
At first, as I saw the topic, I thought about broken pixels.

-
--- ILLIDAN --- 23.11.21

Yeah. Topic fat))) Well, too, it became interesting so I went in.

S
Squerke 23.11.21

Why did you smoke?)

m
megabate 23.11.21

All the same, I'm waiting for photographs;)
Fix the topic = D

-
--- ILLIDAN --- 23.11.21

Yes. Without a photo, nowhere.)) And probably smoked hashish))

R
RazorHead 23.11.21

Is this a Crooked Mirror flash mob? : D

-
--- ILLIDAN --- 23.11.21

And you have a monitor not in the kitchen by any chance?

d
dico 23.11.21

You dichlorvos them !!!

S
SiPlus 23.11.21

Lay out the screen. Apparently you downloaded a program that contains the code of midges. Not all viruses are detected by antivirus software (if this virus appeared yesterday or today, it will definitely not be in any database). And if this virus is only on your computer, no one will look at it.

c
choupette 23.11.21

guys-a-a-a-ata, well, how to post a screen if they are not photographed! I make a print - I get a page, but when I move it, the midge, as it stood in the right corner, for example, is where it is!

and the monitor is not on the ILLIDAN kitchen, and did not drink or smoke))

c
choupette 23.11.21

my monitor is flat ... can you take a picture of the screen with a camera? idea))) I'm really not at home right now, when I arrive, you will admire my pets - Musya and Dusya)) my!