3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita237 23.11.21 11:11 pm

Rostelecom and ping (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Question to users of Rostelecom, what is your ping? after changing the provider, strange situations began to occur, it turned out that I had a ping! 200!
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag dobra 23.11.21

More and more people refuse Rostelecom

N
Nikita237 23.11.21

MoRoZ One
I would gladly switch back to MTS, but alas, the wire was cut (

s
serj163 23.11.21

Nikita237

I'm fine

F
FairRainbow 23.11.21

Nikita237
Better a local provider, those that are well advertised, judging by the statistics, full of slag. Local, not much "big operators" are mostly better

M
ManiacFPS 23.11.21

no, Rostelecom is crap, they always had problems with ping, but the fact that they dropped the screen from the speed test is not at all an indicator of good quality, etc.
ps in the game, I sort of have a ping of mostly about 100, sometimes less, but it was about 200, then how lucky and looking where it throws, use the netgraph and see what ping, look for a server for yourself, usually where are the lags and the ping is large - it is immediately written, in the upper right corner and it is better to change such a server. Although it was playing with a ping of 170.
p.p. and it is better to change the provider, the faster, the better if there is an alternative!

c
cripples 23.11.21

I have a ping of 100 - 300

a
alexzet3 23.11.21

FairRainbow
local I shit so it is not a fact ...

the bottom line is that they are pressed, the state
, and they blocked the CSN, I have stood by Yandex, it helps
with certain locks
and they covered had to put-provider! Another
wild brakes with internet

S
Simonello 23.11.21

serg227
for me too

s
serj163 23.11.21

ManiacFPS is
"not a good quality indicator at all" - but what a good quality indicator?

s
serj163 23.11.21

ManiacFPS
"no, Rostelecom is crap, they always had problems with ping" - how many people, so many opinions!

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 23.11.21

Nikita237 Tell me
your city of residence.

N
Nikita237 23.11.21

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
Belgorod

D
DemonTwR 23.11.21

Dear Toppik starter, you are no offense, close-minded, Gullible, Inspirational at least from the advertising of Rostelecom Man.
I broke the contract with them in 2009 - 2010, when the prices for Tariffs started to grow and the quality of services remained the same shit.

And another entertaining Fact to find information that you have been using Rostelecom's Services since 2008 and later it was no longer possible by the winter of 2009, even by a Written request =))

N
Nikita237 23.11.21

DemonTwR
Dear Toppik starter, you are no offense, close-minded, Gullible, Inspirational at least from the advertising of Rostelecom Man.
You don't even know my situation, only Rostelecom is currently connected to my house

L
LEFT FOR DTF 23.11.21

Nikita237
I'm also from Belgorod)) 0))

about Rostelecom xs.

meyan somehow had mts, the ping was 60 for euros in other games. I switched to telecom - it became 100.

Why I abandoned MTS - because they couldn't fix the Internet for me for 2 weeks. only breakfast was fed. also the cable was crimped incorrectly.
in general, the elf was the most trouble-free when he lived in the center.

s
serj163 23.11.21

SonyK.
from my city to Samara 95 km and even a couple of km to the server.

s
serj163 23.11.21

SonyK.
no, not clear

s
serj163 23.11.21

SonyK.
Seriously?

D
DemonTwR 23.11.21

Nikita237
Well, then write to another Provider to connect your House.
or Write to Roskomnadzor is engaged in the control of Cellular operators and Internet providers if the speed in the contract is one and in fact 20 times lower this is already a reason to go to the site if it is http://rkn.gov.ru/

And finally more than Once It has already been said so far every 2 Will not begin to defend our rights So We will live as under the Tsar only with Technologies of the 21st Century.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 23.11.21

Nikita237
Strange. You have more than one Rostelekomavskaya highway.
Try to really reach TP. From the first time they will not want to do anything and will be smeared with the standard phrase - "Have you tried to turn it off and on?
But if they get bored (even with one call), they will find you the devil on the little streets, if only you fell behind.

Personally, I use the Rostelecom channel. . and pleased with
truth in it another 30 homes are.
In a private house and a good redkost- Net via Wi-Fi bridges has become the norm.
ps - on the server and a base station- gigabits)