3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirtok 23.11.21 11:11 pm

No companies and orders on the EAA map (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone! Faced such a problem - after installing EAA v2.8.3 there are no companies and cargo on this card. I tried many options - I included different mods for trailers, I tried only with a default, with a fix for the economy and without a fix, changed to EAA v2.8.1, everything is the same - there are no companies, no orders with loads! Tell me, please, what kind of trick is there or what mod is needed? Version 1.20 Scandinavia. Installed maps TSM, Rus Map, Prostory.
4 Comments
Sort by:
e
evgen-23 23.11.21

Hey! maybe a mod of some kind of glitch gives that cargo is missing, my internet cargo when they disappeared was prompted to me, I found which the mod did not show cargo, right now it works fine

S
SlavikSD 23.11.21

kirtok
Try to disable def. loads of EAA and connect just one trailer.

k
kirtok 23.11.21

I have maps, trailers from jazzycat, tandems for traffic from it, trucks for traffic from it, buses for v3.by linux traffic, fixes for a bunch of maps and red textures, well, mods for tuning and off-road wheels. Which of them can affect?

k
kirtok 23.11.21

I put the mod to disable the default and tried it with different trailers, it didn’t help, I don’t understand what the jamb is! And how to disable the default in EAA?