3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nightma [R] e 23.11.21 11:11 pm

APPCRASH (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

The game crashes when trying to load a save. Is it a pirate or something?
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fima51 23.11.21

NoctisXversus If
I were you, I would not sin much on the repack, I have 2 agrit, a glass-amd FX6100, 8g of memory and video Radeon 7750HD, win 10 and MSI 680- i7-2630qm buckets, 8g of memory and video geforce, GTX 460m win8. 1 . So this is what I mean: on a glass at maximum speed, not a single departure sometimes only slows down the sound and the heroes in the company menu are static, but with a beech, the departures are more interesting, starting from the splash screen ending with the battle. So this toy needs a good stone.

i
igorekmaxi 23.11.21

Wait for the patch, there is an ugly memory leak, it may start to require 10-20 GB of RAM, and this is true for everyone.

P
Polololon 23.11.21

At first I thought it was a new battle cry of some unit ... APKRASH!

N
Nightma [R] e 23.11.21

Fima51 Well, I don’t think it’s a stone. Here, rather, the point is different. Only I don’t know what. Here are the parameters of my PC: 4-core, well, glass i7-2600 and vidyaha GTX-760. With 8g of RAM. OS Win-7. And with this kind of graphics and optimization, I still think it's about the game itself. PS I have The Witcher 3, at maximum speed pulls with a bang. And then there is that.

A
Alwaro-Wasquez 23.11.21

I got APPCRASH 3 times and with different versions and marks! Although the game and the license and the update version seem to be the latest 1.6 or 1.7. I found the solution when I returned the settings from the minimum or maximum (exactly according to the graph, I did not even change or adjust the rest of the settings) to the standard in the settings menu, and so far the problem is gone!