3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
obsidan 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Aralan Island (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

cursed ritual where to collect 3 fly agaric has already evaporated to look for them
8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 23.11.21

obsidan
There is no exact location, but they are shown on the radar with asterisks. It's pretty easy to find in flight mode.

o
obsidan 23.11.21

nestrbob
forgot the level is hard !!! downloaded the mod I will look)))

C
Crossroads 23.11.21

This is "No;%: task! I don’t have enough anger! The developers to Aralan have completely gone berserk. Quest components for the ritual that cause wild confusion with the already existing sprouts of thorns or there Ents ... The faltering Dendra, to complete the task of which it is necessary to rush around the whole island, constantly returning. Fucking undead king, who needs to destroy obelisks (one), get blood (two), get a grimoire (three), slap on the cheeks (four!). But fly agarics surpassed everything and everyone. I spent on this task about half an hour. No offense, but the radar does not show nifiga, maybe a glitch or a bug, but this is so. Plus these fly agarics always appear in different places. Here are the ones that I know: near the enchanted door to the crypt; near the Bal Agur house; below the bridge from Dendra's house; near the elven lighthouse; near an overgrown water lily in the northwest; in the same place, but closer to the ruins and the obelisk.I sincerely hope this information will help someone.

n
nestrbob 23.11.21

The
Amanita crossroads are always highlighted on the radar, but at higher difficulty levels - this function is disabled, incl. look for it yourself or install the mod http://www.playground.ru/files/kings_bounty_temnaya_storona_mod_dlya_podsvetki_predmetov-76163/
There is a difference in the components for the ritual, they should all be quest ones, and not collected during the game.

f
fkegk 23.11.21

Crossroads
1 more opposite the ghost

J
Jajanken 23.11.21

Guys, help me what to do? During the passage of the main quest on Aralan, I encountered a bug. At the stage of defeating the king of Tyr'anis, you need to find out the secret passage from Nazimus. So when talking with him, the dialogue that previously crashed after the ritual flies out.

n
nestrbob 23.11.21

Ilya Kabanov
I didn't understand much. After the GG completes all the orders of Maedrileid, he will send to Nazimus - to learn about the secret passage to the king. The GG reveals his cards to Nazimus - speaking with him in a normal voice and informs him about the resurrection of Maedrileid, after which Nazimus tells how to open a secret passage.

A
Aminoid 23.11.21

I had a crossroads at the poacher's house and behind the castle where Nazimus there are 2 elven houses (a house and a house) there, right along the road, he will be and where is the Bal Agur house