3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Novikov1 23.11.21 11:27 pm

What to do if Just Cause 3 uses 6-7 GB of RAM (Just Cause 3)

I bought the game today, downloaded it, went in and friezes. My system is R9 270X I5-4670K 8 GB RAM ETC
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Philipxxx 23.11.21

but nothing, just wait for normal patches ... because there are really no patches yet: /

P
Philipxxx 23.11.21

no, well .. you can use prog to speed up performance by deleting all sorts of processes and changing the color of Windows .. but it really won't change anything

G
Grandshot 23.11.21

Try to fold and unfold the game when the hard freezes start. Thus, part of the memory must be freed.

V
Vanya Novikov1 23.11.21

Philipxxx The
patches are already out, what I didn’t do, it doesn’t help

V
Vanya Novikov1 23.11.21

Grandshot
She gets hammered anyway

P
Philipxxx 23.11.21

Vanya Novikov1 I
do not argue, the patches came out .. and the optimization is still a little shit: D
everything will be soon, do not worry so)

V
Vanya Novikov1 23.11.21

Philipxxx A
month has passed since the release of the game, 1 patch has been released and 2, 3 are not yet available, but I think it is unlikely that it will appear soon. Everything pulls me, but because of the RAM, all pussies **, there are those people who solved this problem, so let them help

S
StalkerVirys 23.11.21

give him 6-7 gigs of RAM

V
Vanya Novikov1 23.11.21

StalkerVirys
There, at least a million add, nothing will change, because there are some problems. The game should eat about 3-4 GB, but not 6-7

S
StalkerVirys 23.11.21

Vanya Novikov1
and how much RAM is there? although he had already seen. either give more RAM or wait for someone to fix it.

V
Vanya Novikov1 23.11.21

StalkerVirys
8GB, the game requires a minimum of 6, and a maximum of 8. All 8 are enough, but for some reason I do not have enough because of problems with the game

V
Vanya Novikov1 23.11.21

And one more problem, every time I start, I start installing NetWork and visual c ++