3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
creeping dumpling 23.11.21 11:27 pm

The video card makes a lot of noise.

Guys, such a problem, gta 5 runs quietly at maximum speed, the assassin syndicate worked silently. Now, at startup, it starts to hum like a turbine, even sleeping dogs you set medium settings, it goes quietly, you add a shadow yelling, it used to work quietly. What is the reason. AMD Radeon r9 290.
4 Comments
Sort by:
f
fOXY9 23.11.21

MSI Afterburner check: temperature, GPU load, controller bus load. Ofc monitor everything during the noise. But it makes a noise due to overheating 100%.

N
NorthernSky 23.11.21

r9 290 is a hell of a hot card. do not care what vendor.

L
Largrey 23.11.21

On the drivers Crimson Edition 15.11 (Windows 10 Pro 64bit, R9 270X), the turbine also constantly worked at full speed and the Windows periodically gave out a blue screen. He rolled back to 15.07, everything became normal. Three days ago I put 15.12, while it is also normal.

i
iGorf33 23.11.21

I advise you to check the system for viruses
Search ways:
1. Ctfhost folder
path - C: Users name the AppData Roaming folder as Adobe Ctfhost
2. look for the folder - Ethash (1,5gigov weighs more, if you interrupt the execution of a program through task dispatcher, there can be several files and each will weigh more than gig) the
path is C: Users name AppData Local Ethash
when you access the Internet, the virus loads the processor by 25%, the video card is almost at the maximum
AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware , to help