3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gonila 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Problems with \ "Shadow of Steel \" (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. I have very strange troubles, so I'll start from the beginning to make it clear.
It all started with the "reunion" quest, when you need to give a cigar to a dog. This Dog safely put in and did not give this quest at all and then ended up in the senchuari. Now you can't even take her as a companion, she just keeps silent. Since I knew where Kellogg was, I went to Fort Hagen, but it turns out that due to the fact that I do not have a quest, there is neither an elevator leading to the Kellogg floor, nor a door with a chain (they were just boarded up). "Good game," I said, and, cutting in tcl, went through the elevator and went to that floor. On this floor, some of the iron doors were also closed and I had to go through them with tcl and "oh, miracle!" I got a reunion quest at the "talk to Kellogg" stage. I filled it up, I go out in the same way, I go out through the sunroof waiting for Priden ... and I get a wigwam, nothing happens at all =>
I'm flying to the airport. It turns out that the BS flew in and decomposed there, but there is no airship, at first glance, but it turns out that it has some kind of garbage with textures - just 1 door hanging in the air leading to the main deck (on the back side it is a door to the tank), which barrel and warning light, EVERYTHING.
Okay, oh, dear tcl, I got to the door, entered, fortunately, successfully, and began to communicate with the nps. When I got to the interactive NPCs - a merchant, a mechanic, a doctor, etc., it turned out that they simply do not answer, like the Dog in the Senchuari, everyone except Maxson, but he answers with only one phrase "You are ordered to meet with Captain Kels ...", which does not say nothing at all.

Conclusion: the buggy Dog does not allow to drag for the BS!
Can you tell me how you can solve without putting other saves?
Spoiler
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 23.11.21

Torrent?

G
Gonila 23.11.21

Thorgal
Yes, v1.2.37 from mechanics, but it seems to me that this is not about pirates.

I
Ivanych 23.11.21

Gonila
Try to BUY, what if it works out?

S
Sergiy Bouyhyk 23.11.21

Hello everyone, I have the same tech bulo, I changed the settings to play in the window and went after changing the settings back

T
Thorgal 23.11.21

Gonila
Maybe it's not about pirates. My Steam also sometimes glitches a little. But what you described resembles a pirate ... Very much global glitches. If the mods are worth demolishing them all. To start. Then try rearranging the game or find another repack.

G
Gonila 23.11.21

Thorgal
Yes, it remains only to change the repack, but so reluctantly. It is more surprising that the quest itself did not appear, that is, in fact, the game did not even understand that the bs had arrived