3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Burmistrov 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Legendary Gunsmith (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

There are no tasks to evacuate the legendary gunsmith, there was the first mission to evacuate him and I went through it and there are no further tasks about him, I used to play all the rules on the pirate, I bought a license and there are no more missions about him. Help, maybe something is wrong. Am I doing or do I have to go through something else?
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 23.11.21

Vadim Burmistrov

Hmmmmmmm, it seems, when I passed there right after the first part, the next evacuation of this gunsmith appeared ... Try to start over, if not to scrap. It's just that they should appear right away. Or try a couple of missions, the list of additional missions may be updated.

A
Anomel Suna 23.11.21

Vadim Burmistrov
Try to complete several other additional missions. After them, missions about the legendary gunsmith should appear.

V
Vadim Burmistrov 23.11.21

BatmanWayne221
Okay, I'll try to go through others, I just even remember how, after the first evacuation, when you already sit in the helicopter, Ocelot says, like This is a student of the legendary gunsmith, and the next mission appears about him, but here it is not, I'm afraid there may be a bug but you can't go through ((