3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitalik Anofriev 23.11.21 11:28 pm

Didn't play any part (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Actually the question, guys, will the plot be clear and will it be interesting to play?
ps: Didn't go through more than one part.
19 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russian_Lawyer 23.11.21

will be, there is an independent plot in each part, there is a binding, but in general - a separate story ... well, and a reason to play)

D
DenAhill 23.11.21

Vitalik Anofriev
Dak go through, all parts are excellent!)

V
Vitalik Anofriev 23.11.21

DenAhill
I can't afford to allocate so much time =)

p
poT9ka 23.11.21

Vitalik Anofriev
on YouTube, look, no problem. at least arkham city rewinding the gameplay, if it's really tight with time

S
Sir Francis Drake 23.11.21

Vitalik Anofriev
The plot will most likely be clear, but it is better to play from the first parts, there are also comics on the Arkham series, they will explain everything, all the nuances will be taken into account

D
DeathColdUA 23.11.21

Vitalik Anofriev
will be there, but I would advise you to go through all the parts in order, starting with Arkham Asylum and ending with Arkham Origins, and then you can already take on Arkham Knight

A
Andrey Shunin 23.11.21

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City must go first, Origins into the furnace

P
Playersaharan 23.11.21

Andrey Shunin
For a better understanding of history, it is better to go through all the previous parts.

R
Rockandrolllove 23.11.21

Vitalik Anofriev
The plot will be clear even to a child) An ordinary movie, action ... You will pass and forget! Here is such a standard game, just to relax) At first everything will be interesting, after a few hours you will understand that you will be doing the same thing all the time, it can get bored! What is almost always great is the graphics of the WB games, you will be shown a wonderful picture ... Here is a short story of a person who went through all the parts of this story)

A
Andrey Shunin 23.11.21

Playersaharan
Delirium

P
Playersaharan 23.11.21

Andrey Shunin
No

V
Vitalik Anofriev 23.11.21

Rockandrolllove
I also cannot imagine that I will go through the first two parts and it will be just as interesting for me to play the third one, for me the gameplay will get bored and I may not have enough patience.

S
Sitis133 23.11.21

Lost a lot of fun

S
SCAR. 23.11.21

Come to the final part of the trilogy and ask if it is worth playing the previous parts? Perhaps this is such a joke.
But if this is not a joke, but a serious question, then, of course, it is even worth it. For the games themselves are gorgeous + the maximum impressions from the entire Arkham series will be obtained precisely with the passage of all the main parts.

M
My name is Skrillex 23.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Not a single witcher played and 3 passed) And it's ok)

M
MunchkiN 616 23.11.21

Probably without arquem sit it will not be clear Chaza the clown is on fire,
but without arquem asulum it is not clear that Chaza the capichon smoked and scared everyone
if you specifically study the characters of the ivy there. here, unlike the Witcher 3, the situation is somewhat different.

S
Sausage 23.11.21

Believe me, you didn't lose much. Better play in GTA 5, there is a plot and a graph, but the scope is not like in a batman.

K
Krrrva 23.11.21

Do not worry, the series is almost unrelated to the plot with each other, in all parts there is almost the same plot, such as the villain, go prevent him. all parts are sad

P
Philipxxx 23.11.21

yes, I myself did not play everything ... I even started with one of the last ... but everything is clear (and what is not clear - you will understand as the game progresses) .. play to your health;)