3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
azone13 23.11.21 11:28 pm

Steam license takes off at startup. (Mad Max)

I played pirate - everything is ok, I liked the game - I got tired of crashes and glitches - I bought a license on the incentive. Installed - run from the admin - crash with an APPCRASH error on the boot screen. Wine system 7. I reinstalled all kinds of dirktiks and visuals and reinstalled frameworks - nothing helps. How to run a license, help?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
serj163 23.11.21

azone13
, for example, in my pirate everything is good

S
StalkerVirys 23.11.21

It's hard to understand right off the bat. do you have any old games? year 2007 for example.

s
serj163 23.11.21

azone13
may be due to Windows, or viruses, or you need to reinstall the game, or update the driver

a
azone13 23.11.21

SonyK.

There are no viruses, Windows is fresh, the latest drivers are from the site's office. I reinstalled the game - downloaded it from the Steam - checked the integrity of the cache.

a
azone13 23.11.21

StalkerVirys
Old games are not worth it. And the pirate was still working yesterday.

L
Leonn_24 23.11.21

azone13 was exactly the same for a friend on 7750 and catalyst 15.7, I rolled back the driver to him for 15.5 beta, everything is fine,
try to roll back the driver

a
azone13 23.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, yesterday I was poking around all evening - I seem to have deleted everything. At least put the pirate back. A third of the game has passed - it is delayed.

S
StalkerVirys 23.11.21

can you put azone13 recently? there is such a joke is not good. games put additional software for themselves. and sometimes it so happens that it conflicts with the new. I screwed up myself so recently. Because of Shadow Warrior (although the game is not to say that it was old), the Witcher 3 stopped starting and only after removing the game itself and everything that she instructed to start the Witcher again worked.

a
azone13 23.11.21

He killed 4 hours again - whatever he did, and the depot turned off and put different firewood and restored system files and installed all sorts of runtime and checked for viruses, even installed a couple of updates from Microsoft - NOTHING! The same mistake. GTA5, Farkrai 4, dirt rally and tanks run like clockwork. What is the problem - the first time this is - and even with litsuha. There are doubts - is it worth paying in the future?

a
azone13 23.11.21

SonyK.
When you start from a shortcut, first it opens the steam window - like there is preparation for launching blah blah blah and then the download starts, Probably there is some kind of connection - but in general I xs, the first time I downloaded litsuha from steam - and you have a gift for ng)
turned off the network - I tried to run it offline - writes that I cannot synchronize with the Steam service, but you can play - and the same error falls out.

a
azone13 23.11.21

SonyK.
:)) thank you for your support)

a
azone13 23.11.21

SonyK.
This Mad Max finished off me and my system - I rearranged the Windows tonight - everything worked and even transferred the save from the pirate.