3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
webkun 23.11.21 11:28 pm

Fallout, you're weird. (Fallout 4)

I bought the game. I started playing right away at low settings, because the video card is 1GB. The characteristics are as follows: AMD FX3580 4.2 GHz 4 cores, 12GB of RAM, Nvidia GeforceGTX750 video card, 1GB. The game produced 25-30 fps with periodic drops at low settings. But a couple of days ago I decided to turn everything up high, and the fps grew by about 30 frames, the drops in the room disappeared, but they remained in large areas. Who faced this? And what is the best way to make sure that there is an increase in FPS? Configs or something else. I installed some kind of patch already, for weak PCs, I did not notice the gain. And one more problem, after each entry into the game, the difficulty of the game gets lost, and the color of the pip-boy, how to fix it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 23.11.21

webkun
I think I need to reinstall the game and install only the most necessary mods. And the PC is very weak, what kind of processor is that? Maybe the FX-4370? The video card, if I understood correctly, GTX 750 1GB, is very weak.

R
Ruslan Nikitin2222 23.11.21

Geforce GT?

d
danilukHF 23.11.21

I also noticed, for example, it starts to rain fps seems to be 55, I lowered the limit from 60 to 45, again I look it seems to me 40fps always lowering by 5 fps approximately, as if the engine deliberately lowers the frequency, that's also what the hell, the grandmas twirl bitches there

i
intellligent 23.11.21

SonyK.
I have to reason - what about the GTX 560?

C
CEMENTATOR 23.11.21

SonyK.

Spoiler

C
CEMENTATOR 23.11.21

intellligent
Not all intellectuals are like you.

A
ArtySoldier 23.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Spoiler

M
Mag dobra 23.11.21

I went on low with 1 gig vidyahy and 10 gigs of RAM and there were no special problems.
Try to find a config for weak PCs, mods with crumpled textures.

C
CEMENTATOR 23.11.21

ArtySoldier
..SonyK. said that ........ GT go up to 740 models - GTX starts at 745: ...........
I have shown that it is not. What does your photo prove?

A
ArtySoldier 23.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
That you are right, in one word I agreed!

C
CEMENTATOR 23.11.21

ArtySoldier

It seemed that the next one should be lit. Not less.
Spoiler

A
ArtySoldier 23.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Yep

C
CEMENTATOR 23.11.21

ArtySoldier
Well, in vain. The question was completely different.