3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malyshanya 23.11.21 11:40 pm

The problem is in the Chaos camp !!! (Mad Max)

Doors do not open where there are already pumps, at the beginning he interrupted everyone and nothing further! Can someone tell me a solution?
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex297299 23.11.21

Little
boy I didn't try to blow them up

M
Malyshanya 23.11.21

I've tried everything I can

a
alex297299 23.11.21

At least a screenshot would show

C
CEMENTATOR 23.11.21

these are probably not doors. from above there saganut not viriant?
and so this is nonsense in the ears without photographs.

M
Malyshanya 23.11.21

All problem solved

M
Much_P 23.11.21

Write down what you did. I have the same trouble ...

M
Much_P 23.11.21

p
plowanik 23.11.21

Write down who had the same problem as you solved. I tried everything, but the doors do not open and it is impossible to blow them up.

D
Dima Bardiyan 23.11.21

Baby
As you decided, at least tell me.

S
Stevie_Wander 23.11.21

plowanik
thugs run out in several waves. The last wave of enemies will come out through the gate in the screenshot. The glitch in the game is this: if the first or second wave of thugs is harpooned from behind the gate, then the next waves will not appear. Solution: through fast travel to the nearest point on the map and again go to the Chaos camp. You will have to fight the enemies inside the camp in order to surely pass

M
Malyshanya 23.11.21

just reinstalled the game.

Z
Zhenya Dobrov 23.11.21

Guys, we are solving a bug in the CHAOS camp. We just blow up the towers without entering the camp ... To do this, we put the body GIVE ROLL, the latest suspension ... remove the armor, ram bars, spikes and all the crap that weighs a lot ... attention, we go around the camp from the back of the entrance there near there are rocks like an embankment, we take a thunderbolt, we accelerate a little, we fly over this embankment onto a wall with nitrogen ... after these movements, the car will fly over the fence and the main thing is to catch the moment and shoot a thunderbolt at any combustible place in the camp ... there are so many explosives that with one correct shot all the towers and EVERYTHING explode at once, the CAMP IS OPEN, WE GO IN AND COLLECT THE NOTHING ... the first time, of course, it may not work, but we try guys

z
z5ayer 07.02.22

https://www.playground.ru/mad_max/cheat/mad_max_tablitsa_dlya_cheat_engine_upd_23_01_2022_reverser69-1173280

superjump - helped out)