3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artem4msr 23.11.21 11:40 pm

Can I get advice without a spoiler? (Fallout 4)

I received an assignment from my own son to return four synths to the Institute, arrived at the place, and there I need to shoot at the Brotherhood of Steel and the Underground Railroad, and I like them! What's happening? I thought about completing the tasks of the Minutemans, the Institute, they do not seem to intersect, and then the Subway and the Brotherhood of Steel. And it turns out that the last two will become an enemy? All the mood to play is gone!
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag dobra 23.11.21

artem4msr
Storyline. It depends on which line to choose. If you choose an institute, consider you an enemy for Steel and the subway. Personally, I went on a different line and sent my son at the first meeting, for not fig)

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

Using the example of The Witcher, I realized that it is better to act positively with everyone - the ending is not sad, and I tried to feel sorry for everyone - and so, I regretted ...

M
MedvediVodki 23.11.21

artem4msr
I do not know if the game has the ability to reconcile them all. I started a war with the subway and the fraternity.

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

Tin (((

A
Angelica04 23.11.21

artem4msr
In any case, different factions will have to be destroyed.
1.For BS - it is necessary to destroy the institute and the subway.
2. For the subway it is necessary to destroy the BS and the institute.
3. For the institute it is necessary to destroy the BS and the subway.
4. For Mikmen it is necessary to destroy only the institute without fail, and at will the BS and the subway.

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

In the third Fallout, it was necessary to get water filters (or something like that), there was a dramatic storyline, I found a son here, then choose a faction, and urge its enemies - and this is the whole story?

A
Angelica04 23.11.21

artem4msr
yes

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

I have no words!

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

Which faction is more interesting to play for?

T
TBPlayer 23.11.21

Angelica04
I played for the minutemans and for the institute, destroying both the BS and the Subway

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

Yes, I played for the Minutemen, I got into the Institute, and when the Minutemen say to me: "The Institute is bad," I object: "No, this is good" and no one pisses me off, I do not become an enemy, no one even objects to my words ...

m
mooseyaka 23.11.21

artem4msr
, in fact, there is no difference, but what will be in the postquest depends on the storyline.
passed for the institute - BS and subway agents are very rare in radiant events, such as help the allies. you run there, and there the synths are waving with the agents or from the BS, and they - the agents or the BS - have to be brought down.
many locations turn out to be cleaned with synths, you come there - and there they walk, and gaze like you are tyring everything.

In short, from the point of view of the plot, you have to think about one thing. From the point of view of the game after the plot - you have to think that it was interesting, so that there was some kind of action in the world.

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

mooseyaka, as
I understand it, the plot is more interesting when playing for the institute, and after the plot for the institute it is not interesting to play?

M
Mag dobra 23.11.21

Personally, I completed the game as the Minutemen and destroyed the Institute. But at the same time, some BS tasks were automatically canceled. In general, the game was made so that it can be played several times through different storylines that differ from each other. But I would have passed the second time just for the sake of construction, because it was pinned))

a
artem4msr 23.11.21

MoRoZ One
To pass four times, everything is clear.

M
Mag dobra 23.11.21

artem4msr
Well, yes) Someone will love it) In addition, the game has craft, a free world .. each time you can go through it differently)

M
Maniac-x 23.11.21

artem4msr
Do not shoot at anyone (no one will shoot at you either), just run and complete the task. And no one will become hostile.

m
mooseyaka 23.11.21

artem4msr
At the expense of the main quest for the institute - this is, let's say, for an amateur. But after completing the main quest - yes, IMHO is boring.
Although, for example, I do not know who will be the enemy when passing for other factions, or rather, which of the opponents will remain, and whether the BS will fight the subway in events - xs, as well as whether synths will appear in the locations at the same time, as now - also xs.

p
people with a machine gun 23.11.21

artem4msr
"We gave you a non-linear plot with a war of factions"
"No, we want another stamped linear plot about the search for a son / daddy / grandmother / cat, because it's so dramatic, interesting and fresh!"
And yet, yes, you can go as bloodlessly as the minutemans when the institute's bunker is destroyed, but the scientists remain alive.

M
MadHamsterHead 23.11.21

artem4msr
I was generally pleased with this quest, with the Subway I was no longer at odds at the moment, and the Institute and the Brotherhood were friends.
I started to complete the quest for the Institute. Upon arrival at the place, a massacre began, three factions against each other and the caravan men joined)
And I calmly walked back and forth, and chewing popcorn, waited until everything was over. In short, the Institute won. I turned off the synths, and left, a good relationship with the Brothers remained. In general, this quest did not affect anything.