3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wasya chamlay 23.11.21 11:40 pm

The gamepad does not work correctly (FIFA 16)

This is my problem: It seems that the joystick is working fine, but in the match itself, while receiving the ball, the player performs an incomprehensible action, i.e., a sharp forward ball in one direction, then everything becomes normal until you pass the ball again and the same is with the new player. I go to 15 fifu, everything is fine there.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 23.11.21

Wasya Chamlay
check the right sticker, we need calibration, there was such crap on the old joe. in the gamepad settings menu (in Windows), the right stick in an even position showed a deviation to the right a little

W
Wasya chamlay 23.11.21

ars-fc
and where to calibrate? I have a LOGITEC joystick without a driver. In devices, it is like a joystick, but there is no calibration in the settings

a
ars-fc 23.11.21

Wasya Chamlay
Look, is there really no calibration in the joystick settings? it's like a standard Windows crap, if not, then try the driver download, if it exists on the site, in the devices where you climbed, a calibration button may appear in the settings, xs.
Well, or try programs like Joytester2 and DXTweak2, but not the fact that they specifically recognize your gamepad, but the attempt is not torture

W
Wasya chamlay 23.11.21

With the help of DXTweak2, we managed to tweak the right stick a little bit wrong, but at least it became possible to play

f
fannylike 23.11.21

Wasya Chamlay
switch from XINPUT to DINPUT)

p
power321 23.11.21

and there are no other ways?