3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 23.11.21 11:40 pm

Need saves (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

We need saves from the beginning of the game with a cleared Havana + preferably stock guns. PS Thanks to Yupley for 5 hours of playing for smarka (I cleaned out the Havana and just got to Nosau)!
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 23.11.21

Here are my saves might work

D
Dos9ra 23.11.21

GRiDOX
Thank you, I'll see them!

D
Dos9ra 23.11.21

GRiDOX
This is a pirate campaign huh ?! In general, they do not fit, but all thanks again.

A
Alexandrovitch 23.11.21

Yes, I passed the Black Flag for a long time about 2 years ago, so I don't see them for a license, I'm sorry I didn't know

D
Dos9ra 23.11.21

GRiDOX
the fact is that in litsuha the files are even located differently. The identity began to play this game on a pirate, but then the Windows flew off .... =) And then after a sufficient amount of time I bought this toy with a discount in incentive, and was happy because "there is cloud storage in it." But when I launched it, I realized that Yupley is responsible for cloud saving, and not Steam (in this game). Even then, I felt the fifth point that something was not right! =)

A
Alexandrovitch 23.11.21

So their name is the same. Didn't you just try to replace these files?

D
Dos9ra 23.11.21

GRiDOX
The final files themselves are named exactly the same, but besides the files named 1.save and 2.save, there should be another idea, as I understand it. In any case, I threw them in the right place, but the game did not see them.

c
cripples 23.11.21

Dos9ra
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_4_black_flag_sohranenie_savegame_45_razlichnyh_sohranenij-59367/

D
Dos Mon 23.11.21

why do you need saves this is an easy game you need to play with pleasure and not ask for saves

D
Dos9ra 23.11.21

cripple ATP
, I'll see.