3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vasya21007 23.11.21 11:40 pm

Courseplay how to disable wages [There is an answer] (Farming Simulator 15)

How to disable the payment of wages to workers in the course display? On Sosnovka I turned it on when asked. Now I'm re-creating the game, but now it doesn't ask if I want to pay. Interestingly, when creating another card, it also asks the question if I want to pay a salary of 1200 euros per hour. How can I disable the previously enabled salary payment option on the courseplay
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Huron 23.11.21

look for the courseplay file there

E
El Huron 23.11.21

and in it these lines

active = "false" / active = "true" - enable / disable payment
wagePerHour = "1500" - amount of salary paid per hour

S
Sergey Lapshinov 23.11.21

El Huron
Does the payment of salary affect anything, I just refused to pay when requesting a course play

n
narimantas 23.11.21

El Huron
Does the course play work?

S

narimantas
Yes it works.

v
vasya21007 23.11.21

El Huron
Thanks, I'll try!)

v
vasya21007 23.11.21

Sergey Lapshinov
Affects. if you run Kursplay, you spend about 1500 ue per hour per employee. payment by the minute. that's how much he worked on the field - so much money will be written off from you.

v
vasya21007 23.11.21

El Huron
Thank you dear man! Everything worked!))) Tell me, can you Russify fashion? I installed an add-on for a pine tree, LIVESTOCK, and there are signs where to bring grass / silage / manure all in bourgeois! Actually the question. for an extraordinary user familiar with the basics of HTML coding, can you figure out how to Russify these inscriptions? Or is it not enough to do with the usual editing of xml files?

S

I thought maybe it somehow affects the correctness of the work.

d
dench444 23.11.21

El Huron
Thank you, For the hint! Ato, I always paid for the work, but on the new card I decided not to pay for some reason, now I want to include payment))) to make it hard so hard. Now I know how.

S

I play on the map Varvarovka hard chose a difficult level and trouble I write down the route I play all the rules. Save, I quit the game, then I start it again, and the courseplay is empty of more than one route. This is how it should be on a difficult ur.,?

R
Remmo 23.11.21

Sergei Lapshinov
no, it shouldn't be like that. This courseplay does not save change to another version.