3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnDuke 23.11.21 11:40 pm

HELP! (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

Hello, there was such a problem with a network game, I just start it and when I select the mode it says "Failed to match players. Try again" How to solve?
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emixes 23.11.21

This means that no one is playing this task ...

A
Aenmutus 23.11.21

There are so many cheaters there that no one is playing anymore. Those who kill you in a second after you got sick with a grenade or a knife.

J
JohnDuke 23.11.21

And online chtol all died ??

P
Pumping iron 23.11.21

Pulpy
You can become friends with the rules of the players and play private matches ... at worst, change the server ...

A
Aenmutus 23.11.21

Pumping Iron
Originally played with friends, no one wants to.
This is not a battle for you, how will you change the server?

R
Roman Pivovarov 23.11.21

killer9_fe
Stupid question, but the game is lick or pirate?

J
JohnDuke 23.11.21

Roman Pivovarov
Litsuha Uplay

A
Alex2019 23.11.21

killer9_fe
Yes, the multiplayer is almost dead, we played last year - it was difficult to find players, and besides, there are quite a few cheaters there, as it seems to me.

J
JohnDuke 23.11.21

Alex2019
Clearly, thanks for telling me, I remember playing since 2013 all the rules online are pretty normal. And right now, that's all ..

E
Emixes 23.11.21

Yes, now the guys are playing too, and I have not met cheaters yet

P
Pumping iron 23.11.21

Pulpy
How to grit there is nothing to blame on the mirror if the mug is crooked

A
Aenmutus 23.11.21

Pumping Iron
Fool? Am I to blame for the shitty defense in the game, full of cheaters and the players have lost interest? Am I to blame that no one plays it? Am I to blame for the fact that I have no one to play with? Those. I bought a game and still have to find rival players for myself? Fine.

P
Pumping iron 23.11.21

Pulpy
Once, when the server was not logged, I was bending over opponents so much that the whole team of opponents came out calling me a cheater and in other words ... but the fact that you are to blame is all that ... others are doing their own servers ... they have not lost interest .. a lot of players are still playing it ... so yes you are to blame for your problems

A
Aenmutus 23.11.21

Pumping Iron
Where did I write about lags? Or do you think that I am indistinguishable from the player's standards? I don’t see how he rushes around the map at a speed of 100 km / h? I don't see how EVERYONE dies from an amy grenade in a second after respawning?
How can I bl *** find a server if the whole search is reduced to clicking "Find a game" and waiting ??? Nobody plays it. It is easy to check my words - a person will come in and will look for a session to play for a very long time. Now the game is completely dead. Developers hammered on it, completely, large and heavy, put it.

P
Pumping iron 23.11.21

Pulpy
I go into a network game and after a couple of minutes I am playing normally.

p
peertegcbcfg 23.11.21

Guys help with the problem. from the snare on my topic thank you on the front http://forums.playground.ru/tom_clancys_splinter_cell_backlist/net_tekstur-888825/