3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 11.11.19 03:30 am

Flashing issues. What is it? (Days Gone)

Questions appear on the map, a couple of times and blink and disappear and not leave any marks. What is it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Micr0 11.11.19

Once this issue was surviving, which I saved.
On the other came, and found nothing. So still not fully understood.

T
TurboLife 11.11.19

The questions are interesting places on the map. For example, in the third camp, I do not remember as is called, the dude on the guitar a song he sang. I too, at first thought only to help the hostages. But is not. A couple of times ran into the gangsters fire back from the freaks. I wonder what else will get on these issues. I have a developer question. What for they these issues disappear? It is very difficult to stumble upon them

N
Nikolay Ololay 11.11.19

TurboLife
Yes, already understood, once on this question fell into the trap, the snare, I was screwed, took the gear and left under the castle, had to establish from prison with a knife and look for all your gear, good, found. And another question for the sniper ran into that tree ambushed

S
SkyraX 01.06.21

sometimes after the disappeared question, you need to look closely and there will be a blue small zone on the minimap, and you need to walk around it with witches' vision and find some object, holding E on it, after which traces may appear and lead to some interesting place, etc.

I
Iwantitall 13.06.21

In short, these are points of interest))

w
w2k 13.06.21

These are bugs

E
Ekimma 24.11.21

When the survival and shooting improvements were taken, these questions for deer and Bears began to work.

m
microsoftlinux 23.12.21

SkyraX
sometimes there are just gnawed cranes lying around, which you can get lost

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 23.12.21

Nikolay Ololay
This is an additional task from the NPC, memorize the area and look for the character there, you just need not postpone sometimes urgently need to help