3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pentium465 23.11.21 11:46 pm

DLC question: RPK and Ranger Mode. (Metro: Last Light)

Good day to all!

Can anyone know why these DLCs are not on sale on Steam? And what is most interesting of the game, the version is not Redux, also not on sale, I had to buy on a third-party site. Could it be that Steam has run out of keys and now it cannot sell them. And let's say after the New Year, the keys will appear, and it will be possible to buy the game there, and the DLC. And if I'm wrong and the keys will never appear on Steam again, tell me, maybe you can buy these DLCs somewhere on third-party sites?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Humanist 23.11.21

Ranger Mode and RPK are pre-order bonuses. The original Last Light lost its relevance after the release of Last Light Redux - a modified version that includes, among other things, all DLC. However, for the owners of the original version, they left the opportunity to purchase DLC. Quantitative limitation of a product on Steam is not possible. Typically, the Season Pass contains all the additional content for the game, however there may be no mention of pre-order. Anyway, Redux includes all the content (including RPK and Ranger Mode), and 2033 is recreated on the latest version of the engine with balanced visuals and performance. I recommend purchasing Redux Bundle.

p
pentium465 23.11.21

I understood that, I just would like to know, at the moment it is impossible to purchase these DLCs, or there may still be a chance?

a
actek 23.11.21

pentium465
impossible

_
_Exsus_ 23.11.21

pentium465
If you bought Metro: Last Light (Limited Edition) for example here http://gama-gama.ru/detail/metro-2033-luch-nadejdy-limited-edition/ or here http://www.shop.buka .ru / game / Metro_2033_Luch_Nadezhdy, then these DLCs would already be included there. And you can't buy them individually. Alas.

s
strelok312 23.11.21

pentium465
Possibly

s
strelok312 23.11.21

In some online stores, these add-ons are sold, in the form of keys

p
pentium465 23.11.21

strelok312
I could not find these additions separately anywhere (

p
pentium465 23.11.21

In general, I found only DLC Ranger Mode, but did not find RPK. I would be very grateful if someone could help in finding the missing site with this key, or someone can sell). And by the way, I found out that there is no RPK in the Limited Edition, there is only a Ranger Mod.

s
strelok312 23.11.21

pentium465
I played in redux (there add-ons are included right away), so I took the RPK there only a couple of times, mostly I went with the AK-74U, I don't know what you liked about the RPK, but look at the plati.ru, I somehow saw it there addition, in my opinion it was worth 7 rubles then.
+ RPK, AK-74u and something else are only available in hardcore like, but it is quite possible to play on hardcore