3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 23.11.21 11:46 pm

It infuriates the statement that the Russian language is very complex.

Sometimes I have heard from many people such a statement - that the Russian language is one of the most difficult languages ​​on the planet. I have always been enraged and continues to enrage this statement. Personally, I believe that our Russian language is the easiest language on the planet, not one of the easiest languages, but the easiest, easier and more understandable language in the world.
I believe that this language is easy because everything in it is seen and said, everything in the world is called as it should be called, correctly. Take, for example, the word "dog" in Russian it is "dog", so never in my life it would have occurred to me to call this animal "dog" this is nonsense, it is not correct, but "dog" is how this animal should be called initially ... You can give a bunch of such examples, the same "apple" in Russian will be "apple", so who could come up with the name "apple" "apple"? Well, this is sheer nonsense! But "apple" is the true name of this fruit, you can say the name from God, and so on in everything else.
It is very easy to learn Russian, any person on the planet can easily master it,
I've never been able to learn this language in my life, for me it's just a set of sounds and symbols, I tried to understand other languages, but also unsuccessfully. I have a bunch of educated and smart people who also do not understand other languages, they can of course translate without a dictionary, understand what's what, but it will take a lot of time, there can be no talk of any free communication.
But you don't have to go far for an example, where I work, there are a lot of contracting organizations in which Tajiks, Uzbeks, Moldovans, Arabs and other nationalities work. They do not work for a couple of months, but much longer. And how many times have I noticed that an ordinary Tajik comes, he does not speak Russian at all and does not understand, and his comrades help him to communicate, acting as translators. But three months pass and now he more or less begins to understand Russian speech and already calmly carries out the commands given in Russian, and he himself can explain himself in it. After six months, he can already speak Russian on various topics, he understands everything, both jokes and jokes himself. Communication with him no longer causes any difficulties, he understands everything. And a year later, he speaks Russian perfectly, the only thing gives out an accent. He can communicate on any topic, from work and personal life, to astrophysics, and other sciences. But the only thing, in addition to the Russian language, he is just as fluent in his native language, but I only know my own, it already becomes enviable sometimes. And I tried to learn their language, it's just a nightmare, some kind of beleberda, some kind of a cross between Arabic and something else alien, but they all understand, how is that?
And whatever the nation, they all come to the Russian language easily. Perhaps it is called difficult because of a bunch of rules, cases, pronouns, etc. But I don’t know any of this either, I can write, speak, read in Russian and everything, from the same Tajik who speaks Russian well, I am no different. While studying at school, I did not understand all these rules, and no one understood them. Even now I don’t understand any of this, except for "zhi shi write with the letter i". And in general I think that all these rules are sheer nonsense and I do not understand why they are taught at all in schools.
I can understand, I can read and speak, I don't need anything else for comfortable communication with compatriots. When I see the text, I don't really care if everything is written correctly, if there are any mistakes. I read it, I understood the essence and content, the author conveyed the idea to me, but it is not important to me whether it was written correctly or not.
Even at work, statements, documents and other pieces of paper, they are written and made up by people like me, and the bosses generally do not care if it is written there correctly or not, the main thing is to understand the essence, and how it is written does not bother anyone. For the sake of interest, I specially made various statements with errors, and no one had any complaints about this, they always put their signatures and no one noticed anything. So I think that all this is nonsense, that the Russian language is difficult, it is the easiest one. Here is Japanese, it is difficult, some hieroglyphs and you can understand the pronunciation of figs. I can't imagine how they produce such cool cars, robots and other high-tech things, communicating in their own language, it just doesn't fit in my head how they understand each other during the development and creation of such complex things.
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 23.11.21

that an ordinary Tajik arrives ... three months pass and now he more or less begins to understand Russian speech ... in six months he can already speak Russian on various topics ... And a year later he speaks Russian perfectly ...

And two years later, he already teaches Russian at Moscow State University at the Faculty of Philology-))

J
Joker_ha_ha_ha 23.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Analytics from an idiot, I'm sorry, but you can't say otherwise. The language is difficult, first of all, for foreigners, in the same English there are no endings in words and it is much easier, plus commas and the construction of complex sentences, in English anyone can learn to speak fluently and no one will even notice that you are a foreigner, in Russian 99% cases you will immediately know if the person is a foreigner.
As for the cases, if you don't know this, it doesn't mean that you don't use it.

S
SeregaMazahaka 23.11.21

that an ordinary Tajik arrives, he does not speak Russian at all and does not understand, and his comrades help him to communicate ... In six months he can already speak Russian on various topics ...
A person adapts to the environment in which he is forced to be. Also, if the author of this topic is kicked in the ass from Russia to China, then in six months he will speak Chinese fluently and not understand that everyone finds this language so difficult.

W
Wing42 23.11.21

Podvipodvertov The
donkey will remain a donkey,
Though you show it with stars.
Where it is necessary to act with the mind,
He only flaps his ears.

Base provocation from Mr. Podvipodvertov. By the way, in a couple of moments he has the commas incorrectly put, apparently for Mr. Podvipodvertov, due to his certain mindset, the Russian language turned out to be not so simple.

m
meta_KnightFan 23.11.21

For me, on the contrary, you should be proud that your language is so complicated and you, unlike foreigners, speak it very deftly. It is all the more easier for a Russian to learn English than an Englishman Russian.

K
Kooper123 23.11.21

Opinion about the language of a person who makes the simplest mistakes in his message.

S
SАLEM 23.11.21

Russian is a wonderful language with ancient roots. But it infuriates that the Russian language itself is now being replenished practically, only at the expense of English words and terms. Why do we have to adapt to America in everything? I hate it when words like "cool" "wow" "yes" are inserted into Russian speech .. and "respect", "meng", "ok", etc. it's just stupid. What, no words of your own? A pathetic attempt to look glamorous and fashionable. You need to have national pride and, at least from the everyday language, expel style, party. It is not for nothing that the Russian language is called great and mighty, and mixing all kinds of shit with it is degradation.

L
LenivyiBob 23.11.21

I think it’s a matter of perception, we think Chinese and Japanese are complicated, but in fact you learn the language and your brain seems to be reformatted. I understand this for myself, stupidly learn the words and rules ... um, dialect, and then you yourself will understand how everything works in general.
I didn’t pull Chinese because I couldn’t come to terms with the understanding that, for example, separate hieroglyphs “read and book” together would be the word “library” (heresy from a lantern, but this is how it works) and the phrase “read a book” is completely different hieroglyphs.
I roamed them, and a bunch of dialects ... well, fuck.
I scored on Kazakh at school, the teachers were hellish in the lower grades, they screamed the whole hunt to learn ... they screamed ... they shouted.
TS'a perception of English is such that he perceives it as delusional. Consequently, there is a rejection and nifiga cannot be learned.

ps better ask on what thread of the philological forum.

W
Wing42 23.11.21

LenivyiBob The
point is that China is historically a state with a strict hierarchy (like Japan itself), which is why the pronunciation (dialect) / spelling of hieroglyphs differs among the nobility and commoners.

g
goofygoonz 23.11.21

No, probably not.

o
oltr 23.11.21

The author who went, or the troll?

r
rPeBoJL 23.11.21

yes finally do not care. is not native to me. I distort with pleasure

T
Taicho 23.11.21

M
MunchkiN 616 23.11.21

a lot of beeches the author of the clown
plays an associative construction in the perception of language. the word Great Dane and the dog must evoke one associative construction in the mind. this is the basis for teaching live phonetic perception of language. it is nada to either develop or zadrotit and learn tightly in childhood a second language and speak it.
why Russian is considered difficult for any amerikosov - there the colloquial structure corresponds more to the ternary logic - Danet (yes + no = indefinite agreement or rejection) in English more binary logic. also the reverse construction of the semantic sequence and temporal forms. exactly the same way all Asians smoke in English because of the dissimilar semantic structures of the sentence. although for example Japanese does not look very complicated at first glance. phonetically, it seems to be more possible to learn it, but the letters, yes, well. it's like ancient Egyptian.

N
Negih 23.11.21

I'll just leave it here.

o
oltr 23.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Zadornov, pereloginsya!

Y
Youxyxol 23.11.21

Podvipodvertov
Deeply disrespectful, be kind, learn Russian, otherwise it is disgusting to read your writings. I
can't figure out why russians call an apple "apple", it should be called "an apple", like God himself told us to call it that. And "dog"? Really? "A dog" is more likely. We, americans, historically call house "a house", but those russians call it "House". Bla-bla-bla. Arguments? What arguments?

S
SАLEM 23.11.21

oltr
Glamorous people- Pereloginsya oltr - troll

W
Wing42 23.11.21

Negih The
plug will stick out because it is stuck.

J
JOKERIVAN 23.11.21

Wing42
You are right in the text of a mistake, but it will stand if you put it in a glass