3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
humanbot 23.11.21 11:46 pm

Where and how to knock out the TAL RASHA \ 'S WRAPPINGS set? (Diablo 2)

Where and how to knock out the TAL RASHA'S WRAPPINGS set? If anyone knows, tell me, thanks in advance :)
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
sholka 23.11.21

For 500 runs on nm mefa, an orb, 2 caps, 3 belts fell to me. The hardest thing is to knock out the armor, it most often falls from the Hellbaal.

h
humanbot 23.11.21

those. stubbornly and for a long time to run on nm mefa and hell baala?

Thank you, I'll swing a little more and start knocking out =))

S
Slayer_S 23.11.21

tr armor nujno vibivat` s hell pindla, vse ostalnoe s hell mefa

h
humanbot 23.11.21

from whom forgive the armor to knock out ??? Is it possible to write in Russian letters normally?

q
qwerty1999 23.11.21

When you save Anya, she gives a red portal - you go into it, and you see there a group of guys with swords, here is one of them - Pindleskin, it falls from him, knocked out three armor and ik armor from him the day before yesterday.

S
Slayer_S 23.11.21

pindleskin, a unique zombie in the location that Anya opens after rescuing her.
the chance there is much lower than the drop of this armor, but this is offset by a much shorter run time. Hell baala with a company, you alone will kill a naked Persian for half a day, and at the party they will grab all the gear so that you won't have time

O
Obsessed 23.11.21

you go into it, and you see there a group of guys with swords
qwerty1999, and you immediately understand - "these are gopniks ...": DD

h
humanbot 23.11.21

Thanks a lot for the clarification. I think the topic can be closed.

q
qwerty1999 23.11.21

and you immediately understand - "these are gopniks ...": DD
They understand this - "gopniks came to us, asking df to call."

R
RainInTheNight 23.11.21

Here:
http://www.diablozone.net/articles/113

k
kowalski21 23.11.21

humanbot
My armor dropped from a pindle and from a zombie in ancient tunnels !!))

W
Walamaz 23.11.21

I ran for a month on a pindlya with 350 mph, but the reservation did not fall, and the stormschilda was already as much as 2. So, don’t SHOW!

H
Heart carver 23.11.21

RainInTheNight is
funny)
A barbarian ran into the room and, waving two Ali-Babs, the
end is a little predictable)

H
Heart carver 23.11.21

By the way, I knocked out both of my TR-armors from Baal. The first time he knocked it out in one sting, the second - for a couple with a magpie, and, for a couple of seconds he was stupid - he put some kind of speck in the inventory, raised the Laquered Plate twice and dropped it both times, then opened the inventory and raised the armor, the litter began to beg him sell, but I remained adamant) I kept it hanging until she came out, after which I threw it on the ground and emptied the inventory

p
passed 23.11.21

I kept it
hanging until she came out and could not wait :) the armor "which is always with you"

A
Alec 23.11.21

Heart Carver
ninado wait for nothing, you leave the game with an armor on the cursor, put in a new one and pick it up there.

H
Heart carver 23.11.21

That's how it is, but, firstly, in joy, I forgot about it, and secondly, "I even score points" - not every day TR-armors fall)

O
Obsessed 23.11.21

Heart Carver, hmm .. even if I can’t suck it in, where did it SUDDENLY come from such a special value in clothes (which didn’t have a couple of weeks ago)? :)

H
Heart carver 23.11.21

Obsessed
Meaning?
I knocked out the first armor in the last ladder, the second on another server, in this ladder on the PG I have one magpie on the classic, 23 lvl) I decided, if we start from a clean slate, then with feeling, really, with an arrangement. Maybe I'll even get to 99 in a couple of years) While I play no more than an hour a day, and not every day ...

H
Heart carver 23.11.21

Or are you talking about offended litter? Right now, I'll put the kettle on and roll up the "explanations" :)