3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
astrozombie 23.11.21 11:46 pm

Mission bug from Yoggi and Reggie \ "Water procedures \" (Far Cry 4)

In this mission, you ride a jet ski on the river.
after I swam to the house, where my equipment is in the bag, and picked it up, the addictive colors on the screen returned to normal, but the mission does not end, the music plays, the glitches-statues still stick out of the water. the strange thing is that in place of the bag the beacon continues to beep, as if I had not taken it. At the same time, I cannot go far, writes "return to the task area."
restarted the mission several times, even tried to refuse and come to it after a while, nothing helps.
Did anyone have such a bug, does anyone know the solution?
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
serj1985 23.11.21

Same thing Maybe bug

S
Semakset 23.11.21

similarly, only with their previous mission

S
Semakset 23.11.21

passed with patch 1.4

S
Simon friendly 23.11.21

Download version 1.04, everything seems to be fixed ..

K
KARTE3 23.11.21

passed since 1.3

b
bboy93 23.11.21

who will tell you how to fix this jamb?

S
Skynet72 23.11.21

version 1.4 similar to bug

P
Paul_SH 23.11.21

Guys, there is a solution!

In order for this mission to end, before diving into the underwater tunnel cave, you cannot use the injector, which allows you to not breathe any longer.
Tested many times, it does not depend on the version of the game (1.3.0 or 1.4.0): it is worth pricking before an underwater swim - and there is no completion of the mission after taking your ammunition. The underwater cave only seems very long - you can swim through it without "stimulants". The main thing is to constantly "encourage" the hero to swim faster with the run key (Shift by default).

ZY I just thought, maybe this is not a bug at all? Such a drug-addicted humor of developers: the main character receives an eternal incessant coming from an overdose ... :))

b
bboy93 23.11.21

Paul_SH
thanks, it helped))

S
Skynet72 23.11.21

Paul_SH
thanks for the hint, passed the mission :)

A
Alexander Rendakov 23.11.21

Paul_SH ATP
helped

b
bboy93 23.11.21

Paul_SH
listen, the question is not the topic, but still. in general, there are places on the map that are marked with a question mark, and so, coming to this place, it is not recognized ...
what to do, can you tell me?

L
Lexx77 23.11.21

bboy93
Most likely this is not the entrance, the place is either under that entrance or above. On the map, roughly speaking, the depth of occurrence is not indicated, such as a puff cake is obtained. And about "Water procedures" I would not even think that such a podlyana developed will do.

T
Tha ShuRRik 23.11.21

Paul_SH
So that you always have time for the green light :) thanks.
bboy93
dive next to the statue in that place, this question mark will open to you.

E
Ekaterina Tikhonova 23.11.21

Thanks for the tip, it really worked!

B
Bohdan Papirnik 23.11.21

But I generally have a game on the 4th mission at Reggie and Yohji (at the end of the mission), who will say what about this?

P
Paul_SH 23.11.21

Bogdan Papirnik The
reasons may be "wagon + small cart")
If a failure occurs strictly in the same place (for example, when opening a door or at the time of loading a video), then this, as a rule, is a script error, which indicates a damaged file ( files) of the game. In this case, checking the files of the installed game for errors (via the client, without reinstalling) can help on licenses; and on the pirate - a complete reinstallation (you first need to make a copy of your saves so as not to start a new game) or replace the tablet.
If crashes occur chaotically, in different places of the game, then this, as a rule, is not due to software, but to hardware problems. In this case, lowering the graphic settings (and, accordingly, reducing the load on the PC hardware) can help.
These two cases are the most common.
In addition, the cause of crashes can be: incorrect operation of drivers (most often - video cards), a problem in the system software, errors in the Windows operating system itself.