3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olegpetr 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Steam Issues (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

what's with the incentive? servers are flying again ?!
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simple 23.11.21

Climbed onto this site to create a similar theme. At first, it loaded in Chinese, then I restarted it became American, and the price tags are in dollars, then I restarted the laptop, it does not enter it at all ((

S
Slava74oren 23.11.21

The hackers warned that they would arrange it for Christmas, so they did it. (Your account information could be viewed by another person only if you protected your account by email, or did not protect it at all. If your account is protected by a Steam mobile authenticator through the application, no one could see your profile information.

Your passwords were not transferred to third parties.) Such is the case ...

S
Simple 23.11.21

Slava74oren
It seems that your comment was written in English and passed through google transliteration.

J
Janchik Vanagels 23.11.21

"Madness and chaos is going on with Steam - rubles have turned into euros, the language has automatically changed to Japanese or German - in general, f * ck."

"UPD:. Hike to log in general can not be shut down immediately throws Through the browser to home.

UPD2: Means and inventory control can not be the way of Plaka..
The situation is gradually stabilizing.

In short, what is boletus on * bnuli Steam.

The people coming into their acca gets into strangers, languages ​​mix, total pi * dec is shorter.

Try your luck chtoli, few account will be thrown, we are already looking for Dragon Lore with the whole admin panel. "

J
Janchik Vanagels 23.11.21

The people even got access to the steam-admin panel.
It's a shame that Dota wasn't deleted.

o
olegpetr 23.11.21

Jan Vanagels
well, yes, I also got thrown on akki several times.

S
Simple 23.11.21

Question, if I have a mobile authenticator, can I get lured? it just so happened that I was playing the game, when it all happened, you never know in 7 days I won't get into my akh.