3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Activation code (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello everyone! Today my Internet was turned off, and when I tried to enter the game (it's offline), I decided to launch UPlay in offline mode. I could not do this, a notification appeared that I must log into Uplay in online mode at least once. I've been playing the game for a month now, and, of course, went online. When the Internet was turned on for me, I tried to enter the game, UPlay asked for an activation code. I entered the code, but a notification appeared that this code had already been activated on another account. This code was activated by me on this account a month ago. Why am I asked for an activation code if I activated it a month ago? In addition, all the achievements on my account were erased, I simply do not have this game in the library and level 2 appeared, after a while it became level 3. I was like already level 10. Before entering UPlay, I changed the password, perhaps the error is related to this. Also, after each exit, I got an error when synchronizing saves with the cloud. Can I have all the save deleted? Why was my account reset and why can't I play? I had the gold version pre-ordered.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimson_62 23.11.21

HEYDEPZHUMblU
Save the saves so that you do not go through everything again and reinstall the game and uplay itself, if you changed the password, then when you reinstall uplay, enter the correct one.

H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21

Dimson_62
Where are the saves located?

D
Dimson_62 23.11.21

HEYDEPZHUMblU
C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames then the folder with your personal code (long like this) 1955

H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21

Dimson_62
Thank you. Only I have 1958.

D
Dimson_62 23.11.21

HEYDEPZHUMblU
should be 1955 so you have some other game installed there, but just in case, save the entire savegames folder, then drop it entirely there, probably because of this your uplay game does not see that the saves have flown if everything is not saved in the cloud no matter how you have to go all over again.

H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21

The save files were last modified today, which means they were updated and everything is preserved. For some reason, syncing with the cloud didn't work. I wrote in those. support, they said to provide some data and wrote how to fix the error with the cloud. I sent, now they wrote to wait until they process. I copied the save, just in case. Thanks again.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 23.11.21

Contact the technical support of Yubisoft.

H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21

Pavel0198
Already wrote. I was answered and asked to provide some data. I provided and I was told they would be considered. Do you know how long it might take?

A

HEYDEPZHUMblU
Unfortunately, I don’t know. never went there. But if they work at the same speed as the Yubisoft CPP (which I doubt), then they will answer in about a day. On the other hand, when it comes to data, it may take longer, or maybe even earlier.

H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21

Pavel0198
Isn't this the Ubisoft CPU ?

S
SАLEM 23.11.21

Your ISP probably just changed the IP protocol. It's cool, you spend the money, buy a game and arrange yourself dancing with a tambourine. Throw a crack on top and forget about uplay for the ubeisoft.

A

HEYDEPZHUMblU
Oh, I thought one thing, wrote another)) Like CPP WoT)
-DENIMUSS -
And then what should he do with the money spent? Maybe they will refuse to return and what should he do then? The game is still worth a lot.

H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21

Pavel0198
There is also a gold version. Well, for the fact that they will return it, I am calm, I have all the evidence, I fear for preservation, but this is also not so scary. By the way, I also play tanks)

A

HEYDEPZHUMblU
And I scored on tanks, I don't play for 2 months, a month ago I decided to go to the site, I thought they had already banged out of the clan, but no, they still haven't kicked out)) The game is slowly rolling down in the UG, I'm tired of the eternal promises of potatoes. Some unnecessary action like "Give us [VG] 54 rubles and we will give you almost nothing" and a low-level tank on NG ... there...
Regarding the AC, the last part I played was Rogue, Unity on my computer, unfortunately, did not work ... There were some black stripes in the air, let's call them planes, and nothing could be seen through them, i.e. .To. there were a lot of them. But this is no longer a problem with the game, but with my computer. old Dual Core E6800 3.33 GHz, 3 gig of RAM and GTS 450 are no longer pulling. Vidyashka is still nothing like, but the processor fails, for the operatives you need to change the motherboard, there are no slots for DDR3. From the moment of purchase in the system unit, only 1 bar of operatives, vidyah, hard drive and power supply have changed. Soon I will update this trough, finally play something newer)

H
HEYDEPZHUMblU 23.11.21

Pavel0198
Good luck with updating your computer. Both Unity and Syndicate are masterpieces. As for the tanks, I have not left this ship yet, in principle everything is tolerable, except for the art, and all the shortcomings may eventually be finalized.

A

HEYDEPZHUMblU
Thank you, good luck in solving your problem)