3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_nick69_ 24.11.21 12:02 am

Cabot House Mystery (Fallout 4)

Completed the Cabot House Mystery. First I chose Lorenzo, and then Jack (already in the house). The question is this: if I immediately chose Jack and killed Lorenzo in the cell, would something change? Could Jack continue to extract this serum from Lorenzo's body and not age, and his mother survived? And then somehow it sounds very suspiciously "If it were not for you, my mother would be alive."
5 Comments
Sort by:
v
valegorr 24.11.21

Well, when choosing Jack, he spent a long time in a mental hospital (mourning), and when I returned to him, he gave me a Lorenzo pistol with words like "I should have done this for a long time" (that is, to kill Lorenzo). Didn't seem to make any accusations

M
Mag dobra 24.11.21

Do not know. I killed his father while still there, in the hospital. And he gave me a gun in gratitude. And not any phrases like: why did you do it. Did not have)

r
rosomaha7 24.11.21

valegorr
In this situation - I did not kill Lorenzo, He killed him himself.
I was shooting by smearing - past the target. But he gave me the pistol. Artifact of Lorenzo!

_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

valegorr
MoRoZ One
Was he older?

M
Mag dobra 24.11.21

_nick69_
No, it seems. And he seemed to be right there, in the hospital, he gave me the gun. Like: I made it on the basis of my father's "brains", for a long time I did not know where and how to use it. The pistol, by the way, is so-so)