3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21 12:02 am

What happens if all locations get the CLEARED status? (Fallout 4)

What will happen if all locations receive the CLEARED status? Ghouls, mutants and other garbage will not be in the Commonwealth at all?
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lagarium 24.11.21

Misha Cherik
Nothing.

L
LALgamerOK 24.11.21

No, they seem to be updated later.

V
Verzor 24.11.21

The unrealizable dream of Preston Garvey, who does not know that all monsters and other creatures periodically spawn.

M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21

Sonic778
well, I've been playing a lot already, in the game it's 2288 (that is, a year of playing time has already passed), but the first location I cleared (the corweg plant) is still cleaned

A
Artem85 24.11.21

Hello everyone!!! Cool game!!! Tell me from Preston Garvey, will the quests ever end ????

E
Edonis 24.11.21

Artem85
No, they are endless

K
KroRex 24.11.21

Developers will come to visit and present the "Minuteman of the Year" medal

S
Setesh 24.11.21

Misha Cherik the
inscription "cleaned up" will never disappear, but the monsters will spawn there anyway

M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21

Setesh,
why is that? This is not correct and not realistic.

G
Gai-sensei 24.11.21

So that you would not then be left alone in a completely empty world.

Y
Youxyxol 24.11.21

Respawn in games from Betzda? No, have not heard.

M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21

Gai-sensei
Why empty? Peaceful people will remain, people from factions, settlers, residents of shelters, etc. Mutants are not all commonwealth. Otherwise, they have done endless tasks, like cleanup. But what's the point? If they spawn. Okay, I would clean it for several months, and cleared out all the infection. Why not a goal for the game?

M
Misha Cherik 24.11.21

Exust
I can say the same about you

M
Morituri_te_salutant 24.11.21

Misha Cherik
It seems now you have answered the question about the meaning of the games from Betzda. There is no sense, clean pereschere until your fingers are numb.

S
Setesh 24.11.21

Misha Cherik
why is it not realistic? in life, too, a new life comes to replace the old)

V
Verzor 24.11.21

Misha Cherik
Bug, I guess . I have "cleaned" after a while disappears (and on the corvege too).
and why so? it is not correct and not realistic.
So you can swing. Otherwise, you will endure everyone and stay at level 30.)

N
Nikolai S 24.11.21

It is clear that the game is conceived so that there is someone to fight with all the time, but somehow the cleared locations fill up too quickly, especially ghouls and super mutants that do not reproduce.

E
Edonis 24.11.21

Yes, this is apparently a bug. A location can get the status "Cleared" even if there are enemies in it, and when you just entered the building not on a quest. And sometimes you kill everyone, as if no one is there, and the building remains pristine untouched. As for Korwegi, I lost this status during the quest with the ship.