3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crazy_socks 24.11.21 12:02 am

Can the building restriction be lifted in Fallout 4 on PS4? (Fallout 4)

I wanted to build a fort. Specifically, a military building, with a bunch of turrets, mostly missile, heavy machine gun and heavy shotguns, in general, everything is beautiful. And then this inscription. I really didn't even start building. That is, this limit is just about nothing. Thanks to him, you cannot normally create what you want. On x then in general construction, if except, as a fucking barn, nothing can be erected? I heard that this limitation can be removed on PC, but if there is any solution on PS4? Maybe a bug or something? I would be very grateful if someone throws, or if he writes at all.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 24.11.21

Only when official support for mods appears and it will be possible to use mods from a PC on PS4. But it is not yet a fact that it will be possible to remove this restriction through the editor.

D
Dragon2055 24.11.21

It is forbidden. When the official toolkit is released, then there will be a chance. But for now, you just have to accept.
It is for this reason that such games should not be taken on the console.

b
beggimot 24.11.21

Crazy_socks
there is a small bug on the territory of the workshop from the inventory, throw a bunch of weapons on the ground, enter the workshop mode and send all the weapons to the workshop (tab - e) it helped me

C
Crazy_socks 24.11.21

beggimot
I'll try

G
Gamer726 24.11.21

How to remove the restriction on a PC?

C
Crazy_socks 24.11.21

beggimot
Thanks, it helped. Now you have to collect a bunch of guns, but somehow.