3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyrt-kyrt. 24.11.21 12:02 am

Punish the Fool (Diablo 2)

Evil punished the firm))
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
kibor_g 24.11.21

You only need to punish, although in the course of you life has already punished you! -)

Spoiler

D
DuSoN1989 24.11.21

kibor_g
XD eto che smes pudela I petyxa?: D

Z
ZakarumFoot 24.11.21

DuSoN1989
This is a sick cock.

T
Torum. 24.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
On.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 24.11.21

kibor_g
on the ship .. it's good when the opposite is true .. sorry for your brain, but no, not sorry: D

Torum.
Add - For Torum's tears, after PVP with Kurt. IMBA] | [u
When will you come to Soft? to humiliate you there was a desire

k
kyrt-kyrt. 24.11.21

DuSoN1989
I immediately remembered Dynamixa curly XD there are similarities

T
Torum. 24.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
What's the catch to translate arrows? The bucket is for you, the cyborg picture is your photo. Who are you trying to convince here otherwise? Lol.

PS why call a non-playing person into the game? If I will play d2 this season, then at the ice club.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

By the way, are the correspondence logs stored somewhere in some file on the server? Or everything flies away into oblivion, just stupid chat and that's it?

A
Archon guard 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
correspondence is so important that its logs are not only duplicated, but also sent for storage to the FSB server protected from a nuclear strike

a
annortheone 24.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.

Fear them on the heels, fear, damned

y
yok0o 24.11.21

kyra snova jaluetsa na forume
xvatit pozoritsa, pernatiy

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

Kyrt-kyrt first goes to a conflict, and then complains: D The other day he was enraged by my skeletons: D

k
kibor_g 24.11.21

L0rDKiT
You read the topic carefully and you will immediately understand everything. ;-)

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

kibor_g
I already understood, already heard a lot about such a player: D Considering that I have been playing for less than a week, you can conclude: D

g
gpyr 24.11.21

L0rDKiT
I draw a conclusion - a very popular player.
If only I did not decide to make a political career in real life. Although, ept, let him decide, he will be welcome there ...

k
kyrt-kyrt. 24.11.21

L0rDKiT
I do not go into conflict, and what did I tell you - remove the skeletons? I’m standing right, I shake you, and you only interfere with your pimples. stay in the corner peacefully

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

kyrt-kyrt.
1. You didn’t do anything, but other guys rocked us
2. You only complained
3. The second point is not correct like the first one, you also killed a Persian of small level, right? : D