3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andre3014 24.11.21 12:02 am

Graphics in the game (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

All the same ?!

Is it just because of the beta or is it really so ?!

And can you do the above?

Che I doubt that the journalists played with such a graph !?
142 Comments
Sort by:
L
LowGear 24.11.21

Andre3014, you are a humorist, however !!
upd
from damn o_O did not know that the game was stolen

N
Nalex 24.11.21

Yes, the graphics are not the main thing here, but the main thing. I download a pirate to buy a litsuha no-no!

P
Pomu4 24.11.21

TS, and not only, from the category of people:
"I didn't like the game bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!" Crusis !!! And graphics and management. I do not recommend such a game !!! they could not even create hats "(c)

S
Saimo_On 24.11.21

Well, you give, what the fuck the heaped graphics are in the beta version, they still have to polish the game for a few months. Plus, quite a few of them got drunk with super-heaped graphics, I have a mediocre computer and I can only judge by average settings and graphic style.
Pomu4 +1 xD

S
Sadad172 24.11.21

The graphics in this game do not matter at all, the main thing in it is the plot and a huge number of ways to break through missions.

U
User 508742 24.11.21

I doubt that they will do something in 3 months. With cruzis 2 the same baida was. for 3 months there they only did that they cut down fast saves: D

S
SystemN7 24.11.21

Have you read the Gambling addiction to the tunnels? Developers have set graphics limiters to the very bottom.

A
Andre3014 24.11.21

SystemN7 What do you
mean?

U
User 508742 24.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
Yeah, graphics are crap. On Full HD, the graphon will probably be even cooler!

U
User 508742 24.11.21

SystemN7
bullshit. and gambling addiction - pi * dabola. litter for mats)

m
marston-john 24.11.21

if Deus is shit, then cruise is ubergovno!

r
rockpower 24.11.21

Bear Grylls [give my protein to stsuko]
Full HD great grafon

K
Kir_Core 24.11.21

The main development stage for the game has been completed. The fact that the version lying on the network might not have included any content (including the graphical component) is yes, it is possible. But in general, after beta testing, the schedule, if it changes, is extremely insignificant.

D
Dante1806 24.11.21

Normal graph. Stylish and tasteful.

U
UnrealNPSnake 24.11.21

Dante1806
+1, graph of norms, everything is cool, the gameplay is good)

U
UkraineJoker 24.11.21

I did not expect such a failure, in everything.

A
Andreij Basatskij 24.11.21

And sho you want from the stolen beta !!! if the real one comes out, then it will be possible to judge something. but failure or success will be visible there.

B
Brick029 24.11.21

Well, nonsense, I did not expect such shitty graphics, and the animation is even worse. Dragging corpses is something = ((((I hope it's all in the build.

R
RadSiGER 24.11.21

Normal cheto graphon of cell shading type. the gameplay is good, I pass slowly, english norms

S
Shepard 24.11.21

The graphomaniacs gathered