3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 24.11.21 12:02 am

\ "Berserker \" (Fallout 4)

Reached the highest level of relations with his companion, Strong, and received a "berserk". What are the advantages of it?
and what if i change my friend soon? (although to mine there is no one cooler than the green one - at least because he carries a lot on himself)
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

bankrott0 Is it
poor to see in Pip- Boy ?
The perk will still remain.
PS Seriously? Is there no one better? But I just didn't improve my relationship with him. He's so dumb, just awful. "A man broke the door. A bad man", "A man hacked a terminal. A bad man", "A man climbed into the power armor. A bad man", "A man used a turntable. A bad man." No charisma, no brains. As for me, the coolest companion is the Deacon.

b
bankrott0 24.11.21

yes, stupid ... but waves well with a hammer. with strong opponents, it is a great distraction when, as you shoot from a distance ... well, and most importantly, he has the most weight to carry

M
Mag dobra 24.11.21

And I didn't improve my relationship with anyone. Somehow I scored on this topic in general.

_
_nick69_ 24.11.21

bankrott0
I don't know, maybe I just play differently. Pts. of complex complexity, I scatter everyone without the help of a partner, and I immediately sell any trash from the wasteland, I do not carry it. The main thing for me is a charismatic partner, not ... this one ... in general, green.
PS When exploring the wasteland, how do you open doors and terminals with this idiot so as not to worsen the relationship? After every door / terminal, I ate a whole mountain of corpses in order to at least get to zero in relations.

g
gribovnet2 24.11.21

and where is the relationship with your partner displayed?

R
RGC 24.11.21

gribovnet2
Nowhere, just in a dialogue you can ask him. For example, I don't have cannibalism, I have no idea how to improve relations with him, I've been running for 10 hours already, he only spoke to me once, although with the rest of my partners in 5 hours you can easily achieve maximum relations

g
gribovnet2 24.11.21

Try to kill civilians, he likes

r
rosomaha7 24.11.21

He asked me to find some "medicine". I don't know where it is.
Well, I left it in the Red Rocket lock. I got it already with this request.
And then he disappeared.

s
smbdsmoke 24.11.21

I improved my relations with everyone, from time to time I change partners. Life Winner.