3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21 12:10 am

Help Poison Necro. (Diablo 2)

Hello. I would like to ask you to tell me in detail about poison necro, but most of all I want to know:
1. Is it necessary to play with skeletons?
2. Do you need a block of 75%?
3. What is the best measure?
4. Accurate dex and str numbers for comfortable play? I heard that str - 118, and dex - 222 is it so? Without any things for the stats.
5. Whether to download curses at least by 1? I'm talking about the center and the right branch.
6. Will it be effective to pump a golem, not skeletons?
7. Will it be effective to pump poison + curses instead of skeletons and golem?
8. What is the best way to play in the early stages of the game?
9. Download the call of skeletons, and then mastery over them, or vice versa? Or approximately = the number should be?
10. What is clay or fire golem?

I ask you to give precise answers, since I am new to the game and I may not understand a lot, speaking in abbreviations, etc. I also ask you not to argue who is right and who is not. Thank you for the attention.
40 Comments
Sort by:
y
ya_RAQ 24.11.21

L0rDKiT
1 no, it is better with revives, they tank better and bend the phalene into an arc
2 if you forget about the block for pvm, you’re going to drag the phalene, but he will not be able to break through your state bon armor
3 in taste and color, demolish anyway will you
4 question do you need mw, honestly speaking with the tracks not worse, deh-block / not
5 to lr reached the shortest line and all
6 golems + revives decide! ; From
7 you are to poison or skeletons, here either-or not entirely appropriate
8 under the ench and passive in the party, until you understand that you are an egg-dude and you can bend the phalena yourself
9 cm above ^^
10 of your additional skills is enough for pumping all kinds golems

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

10. What is clay or fire golem?
L0rDKiT, clay!

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

1. Optional, but they are good distractions. You can spend one point on a revive, but their lifespan is limited.
2. I think we have to dance from the equipment.
3. From the second act, with insight.
4. Strength - under gear, dexterity - under the block (if any),
5. For a comfortable game, I always had enough low res, amplify and dim vision.
6. Clay and golem skill by point will be enough.
7. Downloading any curse by more than one is pointless.
8. With pleasure.
9. Try to download them at the same time, but I would be the first to max out the craftsmen.
10. A fire golem is only good for finishing off a dying enemy in pvp, unless, of course, you yourself die before.

l
little stoned headcrab 24.11.21

Patsa Vatsa
> To swing any curse by more than one is pointless.
but what about the lower resist?

P
Patsa Vatsa 24.11.21

a little stoned headcrab, thanks to + skills there is also decently recruited. Spending three skill points for -1% pre?

p
passed 24.11.21

Do you have to play with skeletons?
No, they are not needed at all.

Do you need a 75% block?
Highly desirable.

What is the best measure?
Def for xx, mite for xbr. In other locations, it doesn't matter.

Accurate dex and str numbers for comfortable play?
Weird question. It depends on the weight. Whether to pump

curses at least 1
All on 1.

Will it be effective to pump a golem, not skeletons?
Clay by 1 (and summon cut, of course).

Will it be effective to pump poison + curses
Poizon - ofc, since this is a Poizonecar. Cap.

What is the best way to play in the early stages of the game?
Enchem and the carriage. : D

Download the call of skeletons, and then mastery over them, or vice versa?
Evenly. But the jadovik does not need them.

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

Thanks for the answers and thanks to you I know how I will play, but I still have a couple of questions:
1. I will play PvM, and poison will take me 60 before the new one + bone armor (1) + teeth (1) + CE (1) Total 63. Further curses, for a party and a solo game most of all you need two branches as I understand it is the center and the right branch if you take 2 of them, you get 7, if one, then 4. Total 67-70. How to distribute the rest? Without skeletons, golem and revive interests me.

p
passed 24.11.21

How to distribute the rest?
Summon Res - 1, synergies to armor - the rest, IMHO.

p
passed 24.11.21

if you take 2 of them, you will get 7, if you take one, then
you will not be able to take 4 LR without the "right" branch. I would also throw it into the attraction.

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

passed
That is, throw the rest into bone armor and not steam?)

p
passed 24.11.21

the rest is thrown into the closet / wall (they will give more than the bone armor itself).

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

passed
Throw about = or are there any priorities?

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

L0rDKiT, and I would throw in revive 1, in clay golem - ~ 10 (mastery and summ res - 1 each), in bone wall - 10 (or 9, and 1 - in a cage), in corpse explosion - 10. all curses 1 each to open LowRes.

you can throw everything into the wall (you can use it to hide from the mobs and play with the fellow-militiamen), or you can throw 1 into the cage - if you are a future straight-handed father, you will famously curse the evil iron maiden bakers, and then throw in the cage. and they TYPE will burst like rotten nuts. :-) in short, there is no difference for bone armor (and this is mentioned in the description of the skill).
PS more precisely, only melee men will burst. ;-) and TYPE because "if you have time."

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

There was 1 more question. So pump dex to homunculuss? I heard that if there is no army of skeletons, then this can be very useful or the effect will be better from hp?

I
Immense 24.11.21

passed
But the jadovik does not need
them. He doesn’t need them. Skills are there anyway, why not swing?

p
passed 24.11.21

Immense
I somehow succeeded. I'm surprised myself. =)

So download dex to homunculuss?
Yes, just not under the homa, but under the TO.

L
L0rDKiT 24.11.21

passed
THAT? I hardly played, I don't know what it is: D

D
Dosmotr 24.11.21

Obsessed
10 in the golem and 1 in the master - maybe the other way around?

R
Rivnyanyn 24.11.21

L0rDKiT
TO?
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/sets/sets7.shtml#trangouls

O
Obsessed 24.11.21

Dosmotr, I'll check it out, but I did just that before. As far as I remember, the cocoa is fatter from investing in it, and not in the craftsman.

not under the house, but under the TO.
L0rDKiT, there is one template for dressing a jadovik: Trang Oul's pepper + belt + shield (in a shield with topaz or diamond or Um), armor - runword Bone (Sol + Um + Um, better in mage plate), head - Shako (perf. Ruby ), slippers - Infernostride, Sandstorm or Aldur's, rejuvenation - or some kind of blue thread for necro poison skills, or yellow with 2 necro ++ or unique Mara, rings - one Bul-Katho's or SoJ, the second - yellow. and with a stick an ambush, the best is expensive (Death's web), although its dumb options will be noticeably cheaper. either the wonder runword Heart of the Oak (but there Vex. it's better to buy, not make), or something else with skills.