3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 11.11.19 03:31 am

Tattoo (NieR: Automata)

Guys hi.
No one was able to find sketch of tattoo eve?
Scoured the Internet not found, can who ran, throw plz.
I need the sleeve to begin on the second hand, I want it.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 11.11.19

JacK_tThe_Ripper
I think it is in the section design of the characters in the book NieR:Automata Strategy Guide. Can, for example, on Reddit to ask for a scan from someone who owns it.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 11.11.19

Vindicta
Op, thank you dear man

o
oxygen27 03.04.22

If this topic is of interest to someone else, I will let you know that I started doing this tattoo. I made the sketch myself according to the art book, but this is only the part on the biceps, which seems to be mirrored below the elbow. It looks great for me, but watch the size and location of the stencil, because my stencil came out a little smaller than Eve’s, but nevertheless I’m satisfied with the result and will continue (maybe not according to the art book). And it’s also worth correcting the central arcs in it so that they are the same in bending (the master corrected them for me already before work, there is a skewed version on the sketch). You can also make the two bottom arrows fatter, to your taste. And it is also desirable to transfer all three parts of the stencil separately in order to maintain the correct distance between them and the location of the central part. and with the back to your taste, I did as in the photo (straight gap, if you want the same - tell the master). Sorry for the quality of the photo, but I can say that if the paint is chosen well (it’s very black), then it looks great live

o
oxygen27 03.04.22

And the artbook itself, just in case