3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlgerdTr 24.11.21 12:10 am

Quest \ "Emojen and her lover \" (Fallout 4)

I come to Brother Thomas, I talk to him, he leads me to the room in which he locked Emojen and says that he will open it now. As soon as it opens, Emojen herself is not there, and the pointer is immediately transferred to the house of her family and she is in a room into which a keyless person cannot get into. What to do????
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voffko Milash 24.11.21

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%AD%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD+%D0%B8+%D0%B5 % D0% B5 +% D0% BB% D1% 8E% D0% B1% D0% BE% D0% B2% D0% BD% D0% B8% D0% BA
no thanks

O
OlgerdTr 24.11.21

Voffko Milash
And there is nothing to be grateful for. There is no such video here. In my situation, there is no Emojen in that room, even if you open it yourself, even though Thomas opens it ...

V
Vladimir Moskovsky 24.11.21

I had the same shnyaga. And the Temka was like that, though it was demolished a long time ago. I had to complete the quest with a tilde:
setstage 000503b9 100 it seems so, if I don't confuse it, it was a long time ago.

O
OlgerdTr 24.11.21

Hmm, I went through the walls, but Emojen was not in his room either, the mark is on the floor and it is not clear what to do. But somehow you can get into her room in the usual way without a console? There and comp it with notes.

A
Anakin scovorodkin 24.11.21

setstage 00022A00 800. In front of the Kebot house. We go in.
The task is being defended. We run to the psychiatric hospital with the doctor. There, when he will be blunt at the elevator. Kneel down.
setstage 00022A00 750. Conversation with the ghoul guard that appears. And further on the plot without these blunts