3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lich_Man 24.11.21 12:10 am

The problem with installing a license from ND Fear 2 (FEAR 2: Project Origin)

Good afternoon.
I have the following problem: I bought a license from ND, I don't have a permanent connection to the Internet, I use GPRS Internet via my phone.
I started to install the game - I put it on, it was completely updated and offered to install the game, I of course agreed, there was enough space for the game, and so I click Next
The window for preparing the installation files appears and at the top the inscription Create a local cache ...
So the entire download bar has passed, and the game is never put. I sit for about 2 hours and nothing. Steam writes that the game is in the process of installation, points (like loading) after the line about creating the cache appear actively, the status line field is filled with yellow stripes to the end, and the game is not installed. what is the problem? I'm going to help.
53 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgray 24.11.21

Wait, mb will be delivered.

w
whocares 24.11.21

author, buy a pirate)))

L
Lich_Man 24.11.21

Well, for starters, we haven't had any pirates yet.
Steam reaches the end and at times says like Steam servers cannot process your request at the moment, try again later. the game is not played.

L
Lich_Man 24.11.21

The game also does not shrink from the offline mode. says she is not ready to run offline.

_
_36_ 24.11.21

It’s strange, in theory, the Internet is needed only at the beginning, when the steam is updated and an account is created, and then the installation goes directly from the disks, so what the hell the steam swears .. Try it all over again with a new account ..

L
LeX-07 24.11.21

If he creates a new account, he will not be able to install the game, it can be installed on one account.

_
_36_ 24.11.21

And yes, even I didn’t realize .. If it was already activated for the first time, then yes, it won’t be able to ..

L
Lich_Man 24.11.21

in theory, it is the key that is activated, that is, the distribution itself is not so expensive and can be installed even from another disk.
the question is different - on disks (and there are already 2 of them) there are files, such as archives, with some kind of stim resolution. and in theory, Steam should put them. nonsense.
not? xnj, just put the game separately and register the key. I'm shocked.

A
Artem1r 24.11.21

Hello everybody!
I have the same story as Lich_Man! Only EDGE connection! I bet, I was exhausted and the result was zero! My friend has an Internet 512 kb / s unlimited, so even he has registered 4 hours have passed.
So buy a license after that !!!!!!!!

_
_36_ 24.11.21

I don’t know, I have never had any problems with licenses .. FEAR2 was installed normally, it was 5-10 minutes to update the stim and create an account and about an hour to install from disks .. Speed ​​512 kbps, unlimited .. After installation, there was still some then updating the game after steam for two minutes ..

A
Artem1r 24.11.21

I read that even on a Steam license after installation, the game does not start for people, it crashes, and so on, there is no such thing on a pirate!

V
Volodimr 24.11.21

And why I don’t understand ... it’s already an hour to update, only 3% this is what the speed of the jump should be ... I have 113KB / s writing ... the people Ay lope to wait?

M
Men3d 24.11.21

Volodymyr, man, you seem to be downloading the game, not updating.

_
_36_ 24.11.21

I read that even on a Steam license after installation, the game does not start for people, it crashes, and so on, there is no such thing on a pirate!
It's not about which version, but it's about the curvature of some users .. As a rule, for those whose hands grow from the right place, everything starts and works fine ..

K
Khabar 24.11.21

Unpack it with an alternative (http://www.playground.ru/cheats/14169/) and forget about Steam.
It works fine for me.

L
Lich_Man 24.11.21

It's not about which version, but it's about the curvature of some users .. As a rule, for those whose hands grow from the right place, everything starts and works fine ..

provided that the Internet is current through the asshole and the game stupidly does not want to stay itself from disks, because there is no setup there. there archives Project Origin_disk1_0.sid and alternatives to it. and the game, as a rule, has to unpack and put them on its own, and it shows off

L
Lich_Man 24.11.21

Unpack it with an alternative (www.playground.ru/cheats/14169/) and forget about Steam.
It works fine for me.

Heh, and after that it’s a shame that I’ve gotten into litsuha, even if it’s for 400 rubles at cost price) I work in a store)

A
Artem1r 24.11.21

I'm just wondering what NDshniki wanted to achieve by inserting stim activation, after all, the games were quacking and they will always quack! only haemorrhoids were added to themselves and to people! Really it was impossible to do as in the majority of persons. games! in bioshock for example, etc.!

K
Khabar 24.11.21

Heh, and after that it’s a shame that I’ve gotten into a lick, even for 400 rubles at a cost price) I work in a store)

But at least I don’t have to take a pirate too))
Although the game is only for a pirate and pulls))

S
Spamero_OK 24.11.21

I have been using Steam for almost 2 years now, and there was the least fuss with this game. It was installed in an hour and a half, it was updated in 5 minutes. That's all.