3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
ProVedmak007 24.11.21 12:10 am

Can't Grab the Staff of Magnus (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I flunked Morokei, and this stick of Magnus is lying next to his corpse, but I can't take it ... when searching the corpse, this stick is not visible .... does anyone know how to fix this fucked up bug? I would be very grateful
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bianor 24.11.21

Just take it in your hands and that's it.

P
ProVedmak007 24.11.21

Thanks a lot ... when I point at him, he searches the body, and I just solved this problem differently

D
DeHot 24.11.21

ProVedmak007
Tell me how?

P
ProVedmak007 24.11.21

DeHot
Russian demolished ... I understood that I have a digital steam version, there is no Russian language ... so I installed the Russifier, which added a bunch of bugs, including this staff of Magnus. If this Russian is worth, then the staff does not exist in the game at all, i.e. if you took down the Russian and picked up the staff in the English version, like you have it all in your inventory, after you put the Russian it will disappear from your inventory ... so if you have the same x-nya as mine, then blow the Russifier to hell and don't put it down until you complete this task

s
swatson 24.11.21

I have a Russian pirate, I installed patch 1.9.32 (SKSE 1.6.13) - the same problem appeared, plus some missions, blacksmithing skill, orc shield are not displayed in the diary. With the staff I did this - in skyrim.ini (My Documents - find it by search), by editing in Total Commander, I changed the language to English sLanguage = ENGLISH, saved it, then the staff calmly took up, went through the mission to the end (killed Ancano), sold the staff (he will also disappear after changing the language back), preserved, left, returned the Russian language. Apparently the problem is localization ...

P
ProVedmak007 24.11.21

swatson
well yes it is

s
swatson 24.11.21

the same thing - you can't take the ebony sword from behind the Whispering Door, the procedure is the same

K
Kostya Irvanev 24.11.21

How to insert a ring to a labyrinthian door if it does not want to be inserted

a
arah 24.11.21

Kostya Irvanev,
everything that needs to be inserted somewhere or put is usually the E. button, as far as I remember in the labyrinthine, there is no need to insert anything anywhere there, just a door, you click on it and enter.
and by the way the Savos amulet with you? they didn't just give it to you