3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arci_killer 24.11.21 12:10 am

Guys tell me! (Hearts of Iron 3)

When you create any detachment there are lines Serie and Parallel, what they mean, why they are needed is not clear. And how do I create troops in the provinces where I need them?
50 Comments
Sort by:
a
arci_killer 24.11.21

And I also have a problem with the fact that once all my troops began to move in different directions, and the direction arrows turned green and a green flag appeared near the cursor. now I cannot move my troops and they move by themselves! how to turn it off?

S
SVAEIG 24.11.21

On the first question:
Series - the selected units will be produced in turn, the PP is usually loaded low.
Parallel - parallel production, the selected units will be produced at the same time, but this also puts a heavy load on the SM. So choose what's best for you.

a
arci_killer 24.11.21

thank you friend! And the second question was resolved by the fact that my generals began to carry out tasks themselves, it was necessary to remove this from them

-
-Darkest_Raven- 24.11.21

Can someone tell me how best to expand into foreign territory, otherwise any of my military invasions comes to one thing - the supplies run out, the troops stand up and refuse to move anywhere, played for Japan, tried to seize China, but in the end due to supply problems I can’t move where I want ... can someone tell me what is better to do in such a situation ... the state that I captured before was made a puppet (Shanxi)

S
SVAEIG 24.11.21

In vain, most likely the case is due to the fact that you turned the captured territory into a puppet state. Supplies do not go through his territory and the army does not receive them. Your army is in a cauldron. I would keep this territory for myself and get supplies across the sea from Japan and then overland.

-
-Darkest_Raven- 24.11.21

Yes, the whole point is just that if you take control of the state, then its armies disappear, therefore you have to fight to preserve the provinces, and this is a little inconvenient, since the armies of both Chinese immediately invade my territories))) ( nat. and com.) In principle, I saw my troops receive supplies, but not from me, but from the puppet country, that is, the process of transferring resources is either very delayed, or does not go at all. As I understand it, you probably need to establish trade with the puppet states in order to support your army ...

A
AngryCrazyRussian 24.11.21

-Darkest_Raven- put the full automation of the convoy system, if not delivered. Yes, and develop the technology for transporting supplies (the theory section in one column with the column) I've done all this and although sometimes there was a shortage of supplies, China was enslaved by Japan. using air transportation, it is very convenient by the way (especially when you land your tanks ashore without a port so that they do not die on the coastal fire of the province's guns: D). And do not forget to seize ports!

-
-Darkest_Raven- 24.11.21

thanks for the advice, I'll try

L
Lord 24.11.21

people I have such a question)) Is it possible to put the development of infrastructure (i.e. roads) on automation! Not all production, otherwise it starts to produce what I don't need! And then I play for the USSR, a giant country, and clicking on each province and pressing to build roads will take more than one real year))))))

E
Ewwr 24.11.21

I played for Germany and captured the United States, but now I cannot deploy troops in the provinces of the former United States. That is, I create some kind of unit and when it comes to its appointment I cannot assign it to the overseas provinces.

L
Lord 24.11.21

I have the same Bermuda province of the USSR - Kungrad))) 3 divisions have already "died" there)) well, God bless them) I hope there will be no more such divisions) ahead of the fall of all Europe before the USSR)))))

A

Ewwr I play for Japan and even the troops on neighboring Korea do not land there.

-
-Darkest_Raven- 24.11.21

Hmm ... but they land at me ... only sometimes the icon is inactive, mostly the truth is in those states that are neutral, so there are no wars with them, and the passage of troops is not prohibited ... until I encountered such a problem ...

L
Lord 24.11.21

people, but how to raise national unity))? I play for the USSR and it froze at 55%)

A

-Darkest_Raven- By "land" I meant the deployment of the squad after its creation.
Lord Either as spies at home, or in winning the defense of the convoy, or in defeating the bombers during the bombing, or if the allies take part in the battle on our territory (and honestly, national unity is needed only if you are not sure of victory and the enemies can conquer part of the territory) ...

L
Lord 24.11.21

thanks)) figured it out) victory, as I understand it, and there is an increase in unity)) we will win))
BUT there is another equally important question that I have not yet decided) This is Poor supply of units! There is a sea of ​​supplies, enough for another billion units, roughly speaking)) I play for the USSR, and there are troops along the entire border, but some supplies are not enough! How to make sure that those parts that are far from the center receive all the necessary supplies on time ???! And what is strange, the roads are all developed to the maximum! I suffered for a long time, but I developed everything, even in very remote areas! And one more oddity, all supplies come from Moscow! Some parts are so far from Moscow that it's horrible! There is truth in one more place - the supply center, on the island of Big Shantar! But it does not work as I understand it! I would like to transfer some of the powers to other such centers! Can this be done ???! Well, the rest I figured out)) thanks for the future answers))

A
Aedar 24.11.21

Hey! The game is great! For a long time I was looking for this ... I remember when I was still at school, I played the shoge Operation Europe - path to victory ... Tell me. more games of this kind and how to increase the speed and number of production of units, buildings ...

P
Petrovan13 24.11.21

Hello everyone! Tell me what the two hyphenated numbers mean on the NATO unit badges next to the flag. This was not the case before. And also help to deal with the headquarters. What should be their system? Should all divisions be subordinated to the chain of command of the highest headquarters (division-corps-army-general staff)? How many divisions can there be? united by the headquarters of the corps? army? front? general headquarters? M. b. to unite divisions at once into the headquarters of the army? Those. bypassing the headquarters of the corps.

-
-Darkest_Raven- 24.11.21

Guys, tell me how to drop your airborne forces from an airplane, do you need a special airplane for this and what technologies need to be studied?

E
Ewwr 24.11.21

how to create a theater headquarters?