3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Revage 24.11.21 12:11 am

Tackling the ball in FIFA 16 or how to get around the "tactical defense"? (FIFA 16)

in FIFA 15 I bypassed the "tactical defense" by pressing 4 buttons (when I pressed them my teammates ran up and took the ball away). In FIFA 16, this combo (LB, RT, RB + tackle) does not work. Because of this, I miss 4 balls in almost every match, my defense is just like children. Throwing forward as a defender, he is easily outflanked. But if my attack started, then the opponent immediately ran to me, breaking the post and despite the fact that I tried to leave him, he easily took the ball away. The crux of the matter is which of you is fighting tactical defense? tired of missing 4 goals.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SP-minus 24.11.21

isn't it easier to turn off this ugliness

R
Revage 24.11.21

SP-minus
So you can't do that online :(. Unfortunately, you have to watch how Alex2005 rolls you around. And the developer advises you to press the "B" button

S
Spartacus1971 24.11.21

Revage
I myself play seasons online, I think this is a stupid ping. I'll tell you why I think so, while you take the ball and pick up speed, the opposing player has already picked up speed for a long time and he takes the ball away.

i
igso 24.11.21

This is not a ping, this is a shkololo-engine for the game. The game doesn't smell of any tactical defense. This defense only worked in the first games after its appearance (2013 -2014). Because of her, the game became more complicated and the entertainment level fell, which in turn reduced the attractiveness of the game for the average nuby and shkolota. I remember very well how the schoolchildren were whining that they could not pass the defense, and the matches in the first division of the Seasons (where people mastered the defense) ended mostly 1-0, 0-0.
In general, EA is not looking for a simulator, but for the "availability" of the product. Therefore, in 2015 (in the 16th as well), the defenders were turned into degenerates, not taking away balls and losing zones, and the matches began to resemble the NBA (5-5, 4-3 ...).
The answer to the question is: no way. The engine does not provide for normal defense.
PS "This is your perversion" LB, RT, RB + selection "- nonsense, some kind of self-hypnosis or something. In real life, it could not work for selection.