3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21 12:19 am

Fallout 4 does not work in full screen mode. (Fallout 4)

I run it through the launcher, the game immediately stops responding. In windowed mode, everything works fine, I changed the resolution in Fallout4Prefs, but the picture is shifted to the right all the time, it will not work normally. I tried everything I found on the internet, nothing helps. There is a pirate from the Engineers 1.2.37. I updated the drivers for the video card quite recently.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 24.11.21

Tushkan4ik78
What is the screen resolution?

r
ramazanovartjom159 ramaza 24.11.21

You can move the screen itself (not the monitor) to the right through the settings. I have buttons on the monitor itself for adjusting the screen

T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21

MrWorld
1366x768
Aylyulyu
buy I'm playing, I will give as much money, and I do not like it, it's better perestrahuyus

M
MrWorld 24.11.21

Tushkan4ik78
If I'm not mistaken, but there is no such permission in the game

T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21

I don’t ask Aylulyu to help me steal it, I just need help in fixing it, besides, if I hadn’t said that I downloaded a pirate, you wouldn’t have learned anything

n
nestrbob 24.11.21

Tushkan4ik78
In the launcher, you must set the screen resolution of your monitor, if your monitor has a non-standard resolution, then choose something close, and then adjust your monitor. It is useless to manually set non-standard resolution parameters - the game will not accept them and will consider them an error. Go to the map settings and see what maximum settings are set for it.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.11.21

Tushkan4ik78
I had exactly the same problem. To my surprise, an elementary change of the font size helped me. I don’t know why, but I changed it to the smallest one, and the game went in full screen in
FullHD. I also tried changing firewood, it did not help

T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21

nestrbob the
problem is that the game does not start in full screen mode at all in any resolutions

T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
where can I change the font?

n
nestrbob 24.11.21

Tushkan4ik78
Do your computer meet the requirements of the game?

T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21

nestrbob of
course matches

D
Deus__ 24.11.21

I have the same problem with a Steam license. Everything works fine in the window, you have to adjust the "desktop" to the resolution of the game too. But there is a problem with a full screen (with all resolutions), the game immediately freezes at startup.

K
KroRex 24.11.21

Upgrade to Windows 10, oddly enough it helped me.

T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21

KroRex
will update today, then unsubscribe

T
Tushkan4ik78 24.11.21

KroRex
thanks, it helped, now everything works fine

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.11.21

Tushkan4ik78

I
Ilya Designer 24.11.21

Good afternoon.
I will try to describe my problem. I would be grateful if anyone could help.
And so let's start from the very beginning. Like everyone else was waiting for the game and how many downloaded pirates from Hotab. And about happiness, the game began to work on the ultras, everyone is good, everyone is happy. I lost a couple of hours and when loading the saves, the black screen, the computer can be restarted only with a button on the system unit. I delete this pirate and install the pirate from the Engineers with the latest patch. Same problem. After that I update the drivers and again everything works fine (I transfer my saves and continue playing). I played for a couple of days and again the same thing. Or a black screen or a "rippled" grayish or greenish screen when loading saves. At the same time, in the window mode, the game is going well.
I deleted all the old versions of the pirate game (left only the saves) and bought a license (I liked the game and the salary came).
I started it through Steam, launched the program from the drivers on the video card, I have it a new Radeon (in general, I bought the whole computer a new one about 3 months ago, I can say detailed characteristics later when I’m at home), In general, I launched the program from the drivers and launched the optimization of the game there. And the same thing. Freezes in full screen mode. The only thing that has changed is that the melody, when loaded, used to just play on a dark screen, but now it will lose and the "wheezing" hangs.
If anyone can help, I can lay out the characteristics of the computer and screenshots of frozen screens.

I play very little myself, mostly only in the Fallout series. Therefore, I fell a little behind all the intricacies of setting up games. I read a lot of forums and nothing helped. I think it can completely remove all the drivers for the vidyuhu and put it on a new one?