3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Reshetov 24.11.21 12:19 am

Movie Question (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Since Battlefront is tightly connected to the new episode of the saga, a question arose. Will you go to the cinema for the premiere? Personally, I would go, but I don't have a cinema in the city.
30 Comments
Sort by:
m
mnogabukaf 24.11.21

I’ll go)
or rather, I’ll go to Moscow * with friends decided on this occasion to go to IMax for the first time in my life

K
Kirill Reshetov 24.11.21

mnogabukaf
Well, I never went to 3D, I'm afraid that the glasses won't fit on my glasses because of myopia ...

d
danyiil695 24.11.21

Kirill Reshetov
Personally, I would go, but I have no cinema in the city.
And I never noticed the difference between 3D and 2D (I did not go to IMax).

H
Hydrant 24.11.21

Kirill Reshetov
I put on over my glasses 3 d glasses they are more like a diver's

K
Kirill Reshetov 24.11.21

Hydrant
Thank you)

T
TimKar 24.11.21

Do
not be afraid of Kirill Reshetov , in the cinema for those who wear glasses they give either healthy glasses or special glasses with clues, in any case it is very convenient to watch, the glasses themselves are at -1.5. On the subject: I will definitely go to IMAX,

T
Traun 24.11.21

Kirill Reshetov
Which interesting city does not have a cinema?

K
Kirill Reshetov 24.11.21

Traun
In a city with only 30,000 inhabitants ...

S
Sergey Zakharenko 24.11.21

Will you go to the cinema for the premiere?
No, I prefer to watch movies at home in peace and quiet.

T
Traun 24.11.21

Kirill Reshetov
Bogorodsk? Is 30,000 not enough? Bad luck without a movie theater. We have developed in Rostov 10 years ago, there are cinemas and relatively close by. In school years, there were 2-3 films for the whole city

K
Kirill Reshetov 24.11.21

Traun
Yeah ... In Soviet times and at the beginning of the 2000s, there was a cinema ... The world was called. Then this building stood abandoned, then they made a night club, then they abandoned it again ... Now they also opened something like a club

d
demon33253 24.11.21

that I am tormented by vague doubts that the film will be normal, I was already in the trailer pissed out with chocolate with its huge nostrils ...)) and the trailer itself was not impressed, but I will have to go to the cinema, check out what happened ..

c
cybermistik 24.11.21

go then I will go, but how they began to freeze out the classics under the new African-American and feminist trends - freaks make me vomit: (... in short, this is my mood,
it would be better if they of the protagonist's alien origin would chatter: (

and yes - I'm not a racist - just pulled up already

z
zzzt 24.11.21

cybermistik
Why can't the main character actually be black? That is, the rest of the films, where the mass of white characters did not get you, and then suddenly. I do not understand (

c
cybermistik 24.11.21

zzzt
you probably did not carefully read what I wrote about - this is a fashion that is now imposed by the American film industry. The film is being made as a continuation of the saga and already has its own characters, and here, besides Chewie and Ford, all new characters will be in the new "manner" of views of the Western film industry - and this is very annoying (already) + in the trailer, the hero looks stupid in all episodes (and This is how I understand the most interesting episodes) - hence some bad feeling

B
BETS 24.11.21

cybermistik I
totally agree. This new trilogy from Disney has simply turned Star Wars upside down.
I will not say anything about the main character of the Negro, see the spoiler below.
SpoilerThe protagonist of the new Star Wars is John Boyega.

P
Podvipodvertov 24.11.21

I'm going to see this film, it's very interesting to see what they filmed there. I love this series of films very much, I have watched all the films several times, starting with the very first one, released back in 1977.
I think to go to IMAX 3D, although it is not much different from usual 3D, at least I just noticed that in IMAX the immersion depth is better felt, due to the absence of black stripes at the top and bottom. In IMAX, the full image is straight from floor to ceiling.
But ideally, I want to watch this film in the VIP room, I remember accidentally buying a ticket there for some mediocre horror movie. This is a hall, a hall, there are only 30 seats for the whole hall, the chairs are located very far from each other, no one bothers you and does not get into the picture. And the chairs themselves are leather, with the ability to unfold and a retractable footrest, plus a built-in massage, as in an expensive car. business class. I think such high-profile films should be watched in such a hall.

D
DimOs1 24.11.21

Who will go on December 17 to Star Wars Episode 7 in Russia and in which city

M
Maxell23 24.11.21

dimos2
I am but not 17 but 19!

A
AlexBlade95 24.11.21

In 4 hours I'll go at 0:10