3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DastFight08 24.11.21 12:19 am

Bug with \ "Cat School Technique \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is no way to post a screen, but I will try to describe it in as much detail as possible.
At the master of the runes, he put an enchantment on "Lightness" (all elements of armor are considered light), took the "Technique of the cat school" for this case (Damage from a quick attack is increased by 5% for each element of light armor). And much later I noticed a bug - every time I change armor with an active perk for another, the attack power increases all the time. By about 1%. And deactivating the perk doesn't help. Those. the bugged values ​​go away with it, but if I put it back, they still do not subside.
Has anyone encountered this?
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavlik Gasan 24.11.21

This is true. "Lightness", "Balance" and "Heavy" with the simultaneous use of the yellow talents of the school of the cat, griffin and bear when removing and putting on armor to infinity increase the corresponding characteristics.
Maybe they'll fix it with the next patch.

D
DastFight08 24.11.21

Hmm ... after all, I ruined the preservation. This bug did not pass without a trace. The numbers seem to become normal, but the crits fly at 8000-9000. It's a pity, you'll have to
replay a bunch of everything :( Pavlik Gasan, thanks for clarifying the situation.

p
pshanyrckov 24.11.21

This bug is super. So you can increase the characteristics indefinitely.