3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21 12:19 am

Two-handed combat animation glitches (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In general, it was like this. I went to beat the dragon, everything was fine until I ran up to beat him with two swords, the rules go from the right hand, but when I start to beat from the left, the animation slows down, I thought maybe a game glitch and after restarting everything will go away, I went to the city to hand over the quests, and the save was replaced and, in general, could not roll back until that moment, and the save that was before that for another 10 lvl and I have 20 right now, roll back is not an option for me (wandered around with heart and collected various things all over the map :(). Reinstalled the game, did not help .. At first I scored on doubles, I thought I’ll go through without it and that’s all. But the problem is now in something else, corpses are not searched in caves. There are no mods except the official 3 add-ons (Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire). And here I am There is one idea, through the console to turn off this animation and turn it on again, but I do not know the commands about this. Please help, with advice at least) well, or suggest ideas, something can help. The video was uploaded to YouTube, so that it would be a little clearer.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 24.11.21

FNIS installed?

I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21

GRiDOX
The game is clean, I didn't install anything, I downloaded the game with 3 add-ons on the incentive and that's it .. :(

k
karval13 24.11.21

On my old computer, too, two-handed combat was buggy,

I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21

karval13
decided something like that?

A
Alexandrovitch 24.11.21

Igor Kasyanenko
So put Unofficial Skyrim Patch can fix some bugs in the game that the developers themselves did not fix

k
karval13 24.11.21

))) Fixed, overclocked the processor, burned the motherboard. ) I wrote that "On my old computer, too, the battle with two hands was buggy."
write what your computer is.

I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21

karval13 Old
man Intel Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, now I'm trying to solve the problem by installing patches, in 10 minutes we'll see how it will be

k
karval13 24.11.21

Igor Kasyanenko
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 G only supports DirectX® 9-10
and for processing graphics from 2 hands it seems like you need DirectX® 11 (in battle mode from two hands they use more complex animation graphics)
this is probably an explanation that I can explain about this problem ...

R
Richards 24.11.21

Update everything, directs, drava, microsoft visuals and so on. This is most likely the problem. I played at 9800gt with direct 9 and 300 hours I climbed almost everything well, maybe 5 locations missed small ones.

S
Screamer9713 24.11.21

Igor Kasyanenko
Change the computer to a more powerful one

I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21

karval13
The fact is that everything worked) I chopped everyone for 50 hours for cabbage. I put everything at a minimum, the same garbage, this is not a matter of hardware. The game almost flies at high altitudes. Here it is loaded to 10 lvl with two hands, everything works. The patches did not help, I will google further, maybe I will find something

k
karval13 24.11.21

Igor Kasyanenko
I just had two-handed combat animation buggy from the very beginning of the game.

I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21

Richards
Not a problem with firewood, yesterday everything was fine, that's the trouble, I'm loading from the save 10 lvl everything works with a bang ... Something went wrong with the save .. And nothing can be done to the campaign

A
Alexandrovitch 24.11.21

Igor Kasyanenko
Do not listen to him, Skyrim was originally made for DirectX 9 and no DirectX 11 is needed at all, the game will not see it anyway)

H
Hteser 24.11.21

There is another option. In the "magic" section, the active effects tab, see what kind of disease you may have. Stone gout, for example, greatly affects the use of melee weapons. The way out is to go to the sanctuary and pray. :)
Option 2 reinstall PhysX on your computer here is the link http://www.nvidia.ru/content/DriverDownload-March2009/confirmation.php?url=/Windows/9.15.0428/PhysX-9.15.0428-SystemSoftware.exe&lang=ru&type = Other

S
Sanchez ramirez 24.11.21

Author, my configuration is almost the same as yours, only AMD percentages. Do not listen to any nonsense about the fact that the computer is weak, personally I have not noticed such problems. Legendary edition with unofficial patch. Although I do not know how to solve this problem.

I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21

Hteser The first thing I did was go to Whiterun to sleep and pray to the great Talos)
PhysX did not help, as I said on my old savegames everything is OK, this is a save game. I’m thinking, maybe this is a glitch because of the skills. I pumped the speed of hits with one-handed weapons + shout increase in speed. Maybe when I squeezed it out because of the high speed something lagged and now I just need to start again

H
Hteser 24.11.21

Igor Kasyanenko
Look here http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0:57703
It seems like your problem is similar.

I
Igor Kasyanenko 24.11.21

Hteser
Oh !! I just felt like this is the problem. And I already wanted to start the game, thank you very much, really helped out))