3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem3031989 24.11.21 12:19 am

The Punisher HELP! (The Punisher)

People help !!! Who has a NOCD for The Punisher from Russobit-M? Only a worker!
Or a mini-look! The game is protected by StarForce 3.4.74.7 !!! Only NOCD not with Playground! HE DOES NOT PUT ON RUSSOBIT-M version !!! HELP!!!!!! The game is just super and I can’t play normally !!!
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord rid 24.11.21

Better take a pirate

T
Tyler Durden 24.11.21

: D I do not think that he will read this already. A year has passed after all.

A
Aleks Ansh 24.11.21

help to pass the level of BERTH 74. the crane does not work. after the sign with the instruction appears "E" - exit the tap. Neither the mouse nor the keyboard responds. Thu is this a crash or am I missing something?

H
Hunk 24.11.21

And E stung?;) The campaign was buggy, put the save, where FSE levels are and you will be happy!

A
AXEL 7 24.11.21

In this mission, I jerked the mouse up and down, and so I crashed the ship.

m
mrkos 24.11.21

my license and profile v pirate does not work. How to activate cheats?, Otherwise I got stuck at the very end.

A
AXEL 7 24.11.21

Cheats cannot be activated in the license.

H
Hunk 24.11.21

What are you people? You can go through such an awesome game without cheats!

A
AXEL 7 24.11.21

Of course, you can go through the game without cheats, but when you go through it all, you want to indulge.

H
Hunk 24.11.21

Well, that's understandable. When the FSE has passed, then you can play some fun, but finally it's better to go through without cheats. There is nothing so complicated there.

A
AXEL 7 24.11.21

The first time I went without cheats, and the second time with cheats, for fun.

K
King in the world 24.11.21

And I just did not use cheats!

g
goha98 24.11.21

I got stuck on a mission, the takagi building after I killed the leader, well, the Japanese started shooting at me 4 girls who guarded him, I naturally killed them I interrogated the dude! I am looking for his office but when I find the door to the office they tell me the door is closed what to do please help !

A
AXEL 7 24.11.21

In the same place, it seems, you need to find a computer and open the door.

D
Danxd 24.11.21

People are like .. RUSSIAN .. dunk on the island?

G
GoViViGo 24.11.21

It's amazing that someone else is playing this thing. However, first detonate the barrels he lights (with automatic weapons), then shoot the explosive barrels as he chases and runs past you.

D
Decepticon 24.11.21

NoMercy imagine playing)) and who passed the challenge mode ?? there the tasks are just unrealistic =

K
King of GroovÑŠ 24.11.21

and who passed the challenge mode ??
Passed =) Difficult, but you can go through, I wonder how to open comics?

G
GoViViGo 24.11.21

I opened it, I just don't remember - either a gold medal is needed, or difficult tasks to pass. The challenge is designed to ensure that you will already be pumped properly. Therefore, after completing the game and earning points, it will certainly be easier to play.

Punisher is generally unknown, but accrinatory thing, especially close combat - a knife in the skull, a knife in the back, a grenade in the mouth, etc. Enjoy every moment and check back often.

I'll go look for a disk)

A
Alexey Tour 24.11.21

Danxd
look for grenades ...... them in bulk