3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
schastslifchik 24.11.21 12:19 am

Little sisters are missing (BioShock 2)

Hello. Specially registered for the sake of this question.
I am going through the second level (Alley of Sirens) with the younger sisters (MC), on which, judging by the splash screen, there are three of them. He threw one safely onto Adam, the second was on his shoulders, tk. I had not yet taken the wine code from Daniel, and the glowing corpse was behind a coded door; The third MC was sitting and crying all the time without a daddy at an intersection somewhere in the Gedon Plaza area. I followed her on purpose, after battles with mutants I returned there. But, as soon as he took the wine year-code and opened the coded door, he collected Adam from the second MC and snatched the slug from her, returning to the intersection and found that the third had disappeared. Moreover, at the end of the level, a message appeared something like "You have not released or robbed a single MC, and you can only take Adam from them. Without Adam, you will have a hard time."
It is clear that this is a standard lure to go over the level again, if at least something has not been collected, but it’s been wooling it for 2 days for an hour - there’s nowhere. And in the splash screen - two MCs are lit and one on the daddy.
Google also did not help with the answer - it just writes that they are there and they need to be adopted all that.
It was similar in the Poor Man's Shelter, where there are 2 MCs, but I thought I was just tipsy when I was playing and did not notice how I adopted the second.
But here everything is for sure: she is somewhere, but ... she is nowhere to be found. And the daddy slammed everyone - there was not one of them either.
What's the feature? Or a bug? Thanks.
4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikel2 24.11.21

schastslifchik
Rather a bug, try first to take the one that disappears, and then the rest

s
schastslifchik 24.11.21

Thanks for the answer. But how to find out which one will disappear and then how to take it, just replay it, but again you don’t know which one will disappear)) ... In general, a bug ... But some of it is too regular, minus one everywhere. Now I am on the next level (Dionysus Park), now it is indicated that there are 4 of them, I saved three, but the fourth is nowhere, i.e. here I didn’t see it at first, but, it seems, I rummaged through all the nooks and crannies of locations ... It's a pity, I thought this is a feature, and some trick is needed to find the last MC.

P
PseudoKnight 11.05.22

schastslifchik
As they say, not a bug, but a feature) There is no bug, you just need to wait until dad comes to the hatch and knocks, so the 3rd MS will come out and you can easily pick it up

K
KIBERMAX 11.05.22

PsevdoKnight
Eh, now I would have to answer a comment from seven years ago, by this moment he had probably already passed the game several times.